Chapter 6

We can't have that happen now can we

We can't have that happen now can we. 😂 thank you for all the support and love. It's been awhile since I updated so I hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and follow. Have fun 😍

Adeline POV

There are two police officer stand in my front room. They've been to my house so many timers they know where the spare key is at this point. Ha how pathetic.

I recognise the officers "Sarah, Jack how are the kids?" I say as I nod politely to them both. "Good but we need to talk to you Adeline please sit down," yikes this must be serious they never don't want to talk about their kid. "I prefer to stand thanks but do go on," I see them both visibly stiffen and share a glance with each other.

They look like humans trying to approach a lion. You are a lion. "Your father," Sarah begins "Step-father," I corrected "yes your step father has died!" What he's dead. Plz for the love of god say he's dead. "Dead?" I repeat in a whisper not daring to believe it.

"Yes drug overdose," He's dead I have to turn my back to the officers so they don't see the smile I'm unable to control spread across my face. "That's a shame," my voice is cold not upset or happy just cold, numb because as much as I am happy his hand still touch my body I can feel them even now. Man up women. "What will happen to me now I'm not seventeen for a few months?"

"Come to the station and will see what we can do yeh?" She poses the sentence as a question when really I know it's a demand. "Ok," it's all I say as I head out the house and step into the police car.

They seem relieved I came so calmly but what they don't know is I'm texting Dean to come get me as soon as the car stop. No way in hell am I going into foster care. Not agin. Never again.

Deans POV

"What are we going to do she's getting quiet again like she was before Amon?" Floras right she is and I know where it leads and it's not good. Amon was everything to Adeline he was the reason she breathed, when they skated together it was just power and fire. They say when Amon and Adeline skated together they shared a heart, when Amons stopped beating so did Adeline's. She was ruthless before now she manic, crazy, broken.  So completely and utterly broken.

I miss my sister the girl who laughed with me so hard milk ran out her nose or who woke me from my nightmares and gave me cuddles in bed till the sunrised. She was fading I don't know how to stop it.

Flora and me were sat round the outside terrace in my home trying to decide the best course of action. My phones bings beside me what now. The text read Thing is dead cops taking me down to station come quick XX.

"What the FUCK?, we have to go now,"

-20 minutes later-

"Hello we're here to see Adeline?"
"I'm sorry sir you can't see her right now she's busy with are officers,"
"With room before I break your face," I say with a sinister grin on my face so he see the full intent. BANG. A door goes flying open and I see Adeline storming out looking fuming.

Flora and I run towards her worry edging our features. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? What's going on?" Question spill out of my mouth faster then she has time to answer them.

"I've got to get out of here, what car did you bring?" When she's like this it's best to answer immediately or she's likely to stab me. "Porsche!" I say quickly
"911?" I nod my head giving her the satisfaction  smile. I hand her the key and mouth go at her as I hear voices shouting her name. I turn to look to see who it is and I find two police officers, and three me standing there on must be the fathers her got grey etching into his beard and has the look of experience in his eyes.

"Where did she go?" One of them asks
"Nowhere of your concern, also who the fuck are you?" I say to turning to face the three overly large men. Each man shares a look with the older man, he nods and they say the one thing I never expected in my life!

"We are her biological family!"

OMG SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL AND I HAVE A FEELING ADELINE CANT RUN FROM THIS.