Chapter 4

A/N: Thank you everyone for adding this story to your reading lists and for the votes. I really appreciate it! I hope all of you enjoy this chapter. I'm posting this at 1am my time. LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to ask the kongs for help. I'm sure they won't mind helping us again," Peach said. She, Mario, Luigi, Toad, and the council were all gathered in the meeting room discussing ideas on what to do about Bowser and rescuing Y/N.

"They do have strong forces. You're sure that they will align themselves with us?" The toad councilman dressed in blue asked.

"I'm sure of it. We have been getting along so well with each other." The princess was more than convinced that the kongs would help them.

"They do have a great number of available kongs to help us out. They're strong fighters," Mario said trying to convince the council to go along with Peach's idea. He believed that they could be of help.

"Besides, we know Bowser more than likely wants to try and take over all the kingdoms by hunting down for another SuperStar as well. It would be best to bring up strong forces against him and his subordinates." Peach wanted to believe that they could win with the help of King Cranky, Donkey Kong, and the other kongs. They had fought together once before thanks to Mario helping convince the kongs that she and the toads were strong of heart and strength.

"Hmm...I see where you're coming from your highness. I think it would be best to have the kongs help us out." He then turned to look at his colleagues, "Council? Are we all in agreement with the princess and her idea?"

Mario gave Peach a hopeful look that they would go along with her plan. Luigi and Toad were also convinced the council would follow through. They all waited with bated breath as they watched the toad in blue quietly talk with the other council members. After a few more minutes had gone by, the toad dressed in blue turned to look at the princess.

"Your highness, we are all in agreement with your plan. We will gather the citizens of the city and move them to a safer area. There is a possibility that our city may become a battle ground," the councilman explained.

"Excellent. Mario, Luigi, Toad, and I will all head out to the Jungle Kingdom soon," Peach replied.

"Yes, Princess. Understood," the councilman responded. He and the other council members left the room while Peach and the others remained behind.

"Told ya they would see it your way," Mario said as he gave Peach a pat on the back.

Peach smiled at Mario, "You were right. I also had another idea that I think may be beneficial to us."

"What would that be?" Luigi asked with curiosity.

"I think we should go to the kingdom of the Yoshies. They could be helpful in our battle as well. Plus, they are great for transportation," Peach answered.

"Huh...I guess that could work out in our favor. We could have them along with the go-karts from the kongs," Toad said.

"Exactly! The more help we have, the better off we'll be. We'll get Y/N back soon enough and take Bowser down!" Peach had determination reflecting in her blue eyes as she pumped her arms and made fists of her hands.

"Yeah!" Mario, Luigi, and Toad all cheered.

"Let's get ready to head out. Meet me in the main corridor in half in hour," Peach told the brothers and mushroom man.

The three of them nodded in understanding. They all went their separate ways to gather a few essentials from around the town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------