Chaos Happing all over Korea

•At YG•

Jennie we need to do something about the rumours said the CEO of YG.
Why don't we just say that the rumours are fake nothing is true said Jennie.
It's not that easy , you are one of the most popular idol and the most important thing people out there are loving you and Taehyung together.
If we say that it's not true that will cause company a huge loss we can't afford to do it said the CEO.
Jennie: Then do what you want to do just don't involve me in all this

•At bighit•

[ Taehyung pov]

Jennie and i have never ever talk why the people are thinking that we are dating.
~ Taehyung thought's were intrupted~

CEO of bighit company: Taehyung do you have any idea about the situation that is happening??

Taehyung: I was thinking the same like Kim Jennie and i are completely different person we don't even have something in common still people are thinking we are together.

CEO: Now we have to something about the Chaos

Taehyung: Whatt is something??? Just say it's not true and close the matter.

CEO: It will be harmful for the company i can't say that...

• Meanwhile •

Korean new channel's

~Kim taehyung and Kim Jennie are dating ~

~Two most successful idol of South korea are dating ~

~Fan are very excited about the news and giving blessings to them~

~We are waiting for the company and the idol confession ~

•At YG •

Let's talk with bighit Kim Jennie......

A/N: what will be the next move of the company??????

This is a fanfiction and have nothing to do with idols do not hate any idol.