First kiss!!

Irene: Taehyung and jennie are fake!!! They relationship is fake everything is fake.. nothing is real they both are contracted.

~After hearing Irene Taehyung and Jennie became nervous and everyone look at jennie and taehyung in shock ~

Host: Irene we all know you like taehyung that doesn't mean you will put false allegations on taehyung and jennie.

Irene: I'm telling you truth. Wait a minute i will show you

~Irene went inside her room~

•Meanwhile•

Jennie: *whispered*Taehyung what to do now?? If Irene prove that we are fake our company is gonna kill us

Taehyung:*whispered* Wait what she doing??Will do something about it!!

~Irene comes out a mobile phone ~

Irene: Listen to this recording.

•In the recording •

Why would I kiss you. I don't even love you taehyung. It's all contracted.

Irene: Have you all heard it.

Lisa: Jennie unnie what is all this?? You were lying the whole time???

Jungkook: Noona??? Answer us???

Jin: Guyss say something???

Irene: Now they are quite so I think I'm right.*smirk*

•Flashback•

~In the dinning area Kai and Irene talking about the plan ~

Kai: So listen during today's task when everyone will select thier partner you take taehyung name. We are sure that he will only take Jennie as his partner when he will take Jennie's name. You start the act.

Irene: And what if they don't trust me??

Kai: I have a fake recording of Jennie's voice. we can use that.

Irene: you are pretty smart.

Kai: Let's go get ready for the drama

•End of Flashback •

Jennie: Shut up Irene. This isn't even my voice.

Irene: The voice is almost same Jennie.

Jennie: I don't know what wrong with this girls first Tzuyu came and said we are lying and she and taehyung are dating and now you Irene. Why are you so obsessed with me and taehyung????

Irene: Stop lying.

Taehyung: Stop saying shit about us. We both love each other so much.

Irene: Then why didn't Jennie kissed you??? That so such a easy task??

Jisoo: Yess Jennie why don't you kissed him???

Jennie: Unnie You know how sensitive I am due to sudden change in the weather I got a little cold. And i don't wanted him to catch the cold that's it.

Lisa: Ohh my unnie care so much about taehyung. And you Irene stop talking shit about them. They love each other.

Kai: Irene is right you guys stop can't you see they both are lying. The recording tells us everything.

Host: I don't think it's recording sound like Jennie. Jennie voice is very open and can easily recognisable. But the voice in recording sound like a dub voice.

Kai: If you really love Jennie kiss her and tell that you love her???

Jennie: N-Noo....

Kai: Why not Jennie??

Irene: Yes why not??? Look they still don't kiss each other like any normal couple.

~ Taehyung without wasting a second pulled Jennie towards him. She glanced at Taehyung, who stood by her side, his eyes filled with a mischievous spark
Jennie's fingers nervously twirl a strand of her hair as Taehyung reaches out, gently tucking it behind her ear. Their faces inch closer, their breaths mingling, teasing each other with anticipation.~

Jennie: *whisperes* what you doing??

Taehyung: *whispered*Kissing you!!!!

Jennie: Nonononono

~Everyone looking at taehyung and jennie ~

Taehyung: *Whispered* Just play along Jennie

~Taehyung moved his one hand towards her neck making her look at him. Jennie closed her eyes to break the eye contact taehyung pecks a small kiss on Jennie's lips and then on her forehead and hugged her~

Taehyung: Is everyone okay now?? We are dating it's just that we don't like to show affection in public.

Host: Irene and kai i don't believe you both can put fake allegations on Jennie and taehyung. How amazing couples they are .

Lisa: Are you now happy Irene.

Jungkook: She just ruin everyone's mood

Host: Irene and kai due to this happening you both are disqualified from the show for putting them in a fake allegations . You can pack you stuff and go back

~Irene and kai moved to they room in angry~

Jennie still can't believe that taehyung kissed her in front of everyone.

Host: I think it's gonna rain today you all can get into your room and have some food we will talk afterwards about the task

Everyone: Okay

~Everyone left to their rooms~

•In taennie's room•

Taehyung: I'm sorry I don't have any option rather than kissing you. And it was a small peck not even a real kiss

Jennie pov

Yeah yeah not a real kiss. * Eye rolling in her thoughts*

Taehyung: Say something.

Jennie: Okay.

Taehyung: Okay?? Really?? That is all??

Jennie: What else should I speak???

Taehyung: Fine I'm sor-

Host on the microphone: Everyone attention due to the weather condition the island is gonna shut down for some time. The cyclone is near the island so I want every participant to pack thier stuff and get back to Korea as soon as possible

Lisa: Omg a cyclone jk let's get ready. Pack the stuff and leave we will go with Jennie and taehyung.

Jungkook: Okayy.

Jennie: Pack everything. Finally we can leave and he free for sometime.

Taehyung: Yess let's do it.

•Time skip•

Jisoo: Are we all ready??? Should Jin start the van??

Lisa: Ahh unnie yess yes we are ready.

Jennie: okayy okayyy.

Jungkook: Let's goo hone....

A/N: The show is on halt due to the weather. Lets see what happens further??

If you like the story don't forget to vote and comment.... Thankyou so much