Shopping!!!

Jennie: I remembered everything that happened at the night.

~Taehyung was shock to hear her~

Taehyung: W-h-whatt d-d-do youu remembered???

~Jennie moved towards taehyung then suddenly door bell rang~

Taehyung tired to ignore Jennie.

Taehyung: Let me check you get ready.

~Saying this taehyung left the room Jennie just smirk seeing taehyung nervous and shuttering~

Jennie pov

This is gonna be fun taehyung.

~Taehyung opens the door just to find rosé and Jimin ~

Jimin: Are you both ready???

Taehyung: Just 10 min Jennie is getting ready.

Rosé: Okayy we will wait in the car you both can come there.

Taehyung: Okay as you say rosé.

~Jimin and rosé went to their car and sat there ~

Rosé: No kill this love*shouted*

Jimin: Stop shouting, i said this is my car and i want to listen life goes on........

Rosé: Okayy this is your car right then I will take my car, goodbye you idiot. *Angry*

~Jimin lock the car and leaned towards rosé and take the seat belt in his and tied rosé~

Jimin: Now try moving out of the car.

Rosé: I won't stop shouting until you leave me.

~Rosé start screaming inside the and jimin just put his hands on his ear to cover rosé's voice~

Rosé: Ahhhhhhhhh leaveeeed meeee jiminnn......

~Suddenly rosé feels someone's lips on her lips she open her eye wides it was non other than jimin who was kissing her~

At first rosé kept her eyes open but after few seconds she closed them holding Jimin's shoulder she start kissing him back

Thier were kissing for few minutes when they heard a knock on the cars window.

Jimin and rosé broke the kiss

Rosé: Shitt

Jennie and taehyung were just laughing on them who just knocked on the car.

Jennie: Guys you both continue we will take another car.

Jennie said teasing

Taehyung: you are right Jennie

Jimin: No need nonna and taehyung please come inside the car.

~Then the four went inside and jimin start driving. Jennie and taehyung were  on the back seat. The ride was silent but then Jennie spoke ~

Jennie: So rosé you told me you and jimin are JUST FRIENDS you lied to your unnie.

Rosé: No unnie we are really just friends I don't know ask him he kissed me.

Jimin: Oh really you were one who was shouting on top of her lungs.

Rosé: So that doesn't mean you will kiss me huhhh????

Jimin: Then why did you kiss me back you should have just push me na.????

Rosé: Ahhh stop stop before i actually push you out of the car

Jennie: OMG you both are so kid. Just agree that you both are more than friends.

Rosé: Unnieeee

Jennie: Okayy Fine taks your time my little fairy.

~Taehyung was just listening and trying hard to ignore Jennie cause he was not ready to have a conversation on what happened at night~

Soon they four reached their destination.

Jennie rang the bell. They jisoo open the door in few seconds rosé ran towards her and hugged her saying

Rosé: My unnie is getting married my unnie is getting married

Jisooo: You are such a kid rosé and come inside everyone.

~They all went inside and take their sit on the couch ~

Taehyung: Where Jin hyung???

Jisoo: Oh he is in his room. Having some work will be back soon.

Jimin: Nonna tell me what are you planning on your wedding.

Jisoo: I was thinking to keep it as simple as we can.

Jennie: What ?? A simple wedding?? Definitely a no

~The suddenly Jin entered the room~

Jin: You are right Jennie try to make her understand it's the first and the last wedding we have to make it more than just a simple wedding.

Jisoo: Jin !!!!

Jennie: Jin oppa is right we should make this wedding as amazing as we can. After all this a first marriage in bp and BTS right??

Jimin: Ofcourse nonna you are right.

Rosé: Definitely and don't forget the food guyss.

Jisoo: Ofcourse rosé how can we forget that

~Everyone in the room laughed~

Taehyung: we have very less time the wedding is in same month let's start the preparation

Jennie making an eye contact with taehyung.

Jennie: You are right we should start the preparation *raising a eyebrow up*

Taehyung looked away from Jennie

Taehyung: Let's start with the rings bride and groom dresses then the return gift and then remaining things.

Jennie: Let's go shopping.....

~They all got and ready and left to their cars, jisoo and Jin took their car and rosé, jimin, Jennie and taehyung were in one car~

A/N: Finally a wedding??? Are you all ready??? Is this wedding a start of taehyung and jennie's romance or taehyung is gonna ignore Jennie????
Stay tuned....

10 vote to unlock next chapter.....

And thanks for voting the previous chapter..... Love you all...