Problems!

~Its almost night taehyung is hurt with Jennie words and he can't sleep because of this~

Taehyung's pov

Jennie am I that hard to love *Looking at jennie who is sleeping*

How can you say that you can never love me without knowing me. Do you have someone else in your life that you can't even give me a try. Tskkkk all things are getting worse i thought I would go close to Jennie.

~ Between all the thoughts taehyung fall asleep in front of the bed where Jennie was sleeping ~

•Time skip to morning •

~Jennie woke from her sleep with a heavy head~

Jennie: Ahhhhhhhhh My head.

~Due to her noise taehyung woke up~

Taehyung: What's wrong*upset*

Jennie: I'm sorry my head is paining.

~Taehyung waking up from the sleep and moving towards the kitchen~

Taehyung: * sleepy voice* Let me get you a cup of coffee you will feel better.

Jennie: Thankyou i will get fresh.

~Jennie got fresh and taehyung brought a coffee for her~

Taehyung: You drink this i will go get ready.*upset*

Jennie: Okayyy

~Taehyung left~

Jennie's pov

What happened to him?? Why he is so upset suddenly?? Did i do something???

~Jennie was trying to recall what she have done when she realised what is did. She was so guilty 😞~

Taehyung: I'm ready.

Jennie: Taehyung....I'm sor

Taehyung: You don't have to say anything it's okay I understand you don't like me and you don't want to be around me.

~ Taehyung left the room without even listening to her~

Jennie: That's not what i was saying. Tskkkk this boy never listen........

~Taehyung was walking around the island as the next task have not been allotted when suddenly ~

???: So how was your night Taehyung oppa.

Taehyung: It's was good . *Low*

???: I don't think so you sound low.

Taehyung: No Irene. I sound same as always.

Irene: No taehyung oppa you can me if you have any problem* grabbing his hand*

~Irene was grabbing taehyung arm when suddenly Jennie came out of her room and spoted Irene and taehyung together ~

~Jennie comes towards taehyung ~

Jennie: Good morning Irene. *Fake smile*

Irene: Good morning Jennie. *Still holding taehyung's arm*

~Taehyung is trying to pull his hand away but he is scared of hurting her~

Jennie pulling taehyung towards her

Jennie: Irene if you have forgotten let me remind you that me and taehyung are together as a COUPLE.

Irene: That's what the whole game is about Jennie. I can take your man. *Smirk*

~Irene left from there her saying make Jennie a little sacred, jealous, and insecure ~

~Taehyung moved Jennie's hands away from her and moved behind ~

Jennie: Yeah ofcourse you can move your girlfrien's hands from you but you can't move Irene's hand. *Angry*

Taehyung: Girlfriend?? Huhh?? Oh really?? Okay.

~Taehyung moved back to the room. Taehyung this action make Jennie more worried~

Jennie: What if Irene really took taehyung?? Why I'm jealous?? Let him do whatever he wants to do.

~Jennie moved to the dinning area where the breakfast should be served ~

~All this conversation was heard and noticed by kai~

Kai: Irene......Irene......!!!!!

•Time skip •

~Everyone came to the dinning area~

Jungkook: Good morning everyone. The food is really good

Taehyung: Yess Jungkook.

Host: So here we are again. I hope you guys are enjoying this amazing island with your love connection.

All: Yesss

Lisa: This place is amazing.

Host: Let's talk about the connection guys. Let me know who are connecting in the show

Jisoo: To be honest me and Jin are kinda getting more close to eachother. The understanding and comfort between us two is increasing.

Jin: Not only this. We are getting used to eachothers thinking and enjoying each other companies.

Jungkook: How sweet of you two.

Taehyung pov

Finally some couple are happy and here is Jennie doesn't even want to be with me . *Sign*

~Jisoo and Jin blushed together when Jungkook compliment them~

Lisa: look at them omo they are blushing. *Teasing*

Jisoo: Ahh stoppp.

Host: Ohh finally im seeing some romance in the show . Jungkook did you find any connection in the show???

Jungkook: I kinda like Lisa personality she is so real and understanding. She is adventurous and love to try new things just like me. I'm thinking that we can make a connection.

Lisa: *blushing* i think the same. We should get along sometime.

Host: omo I'm getting shy because of this kids thier love is making them glow.
What about you Irene???

Irene: I didn't find a connection till now, but I think I really like taehyung opp--

~Irene was speaking but was cut by Jennie~

Jennie: Irene taehyung's girlfriend is standing in right front of you. Mind your words when you say his name.

Irene: Host unnie. We are here to find connection no matter who he is someone's boyfriend or husband.

Jennie: Can't you see we have already made a pair find someone new for you don't make me angry

Irene: A pair???? *Laugh* Really unnie?? You both don't even act like a couple. And yes I like taehyung you shut your mouth

Taehyung: Irene stop look what are you saying.

~Everyone was shock and was listening thier conversation ~

Lisa pov

This Irene. She is trying to get taehyung. In her dreams.

Irene: Think about this taehyung. You and me can make such a good pair together. Jennie is not even trying to be with you

Jennie: Heyy how can you say that??? We are together you bitch!!

Host: Okay okay this fight is getting way ahead we need to stop. So everyone decide their partner and come to the island in sometime. See all there.

~Jennie left the area giving irene a death stare ~

~Soon everybody left from there and was deciding thier partner ~

A/N: Will taehyung select Irene as a partner because of the things happened between Jennie and taehyung at night??? Or he has some other plans??? Will Irene succeed to break the bond between Jennie??? Why Jennie is suddenly jealous of Irene??? Do she started getting feeling for him??