Is it a yes ??

Jennie and taehyung left the studio.

~time skip~

•At Jennie house •

*Angry*

Jennie: What do they think?? Most useless idea I have ever seen in my life. Like what are they tryna do.

Oh i forgot I have to call rosé

~take her phone and calls rosé~

Rosé: Hii mandu, is everything okay?? Tell me about the plan ? What did YG decided?

Jennie: Don't ask , i don't know what YG is tryna do, they have made a contract.

Rosé: what contract Jennie??

Jennie: They want taehyung and me together.

Rosé ( shock): whatt???

Jennie: They are saying this is the only way to get out of this problem.

Rosé: I have seen the news and many social media and to be honest Jennie everyone is so happy and excited about you and Taehyung and if you both deny the rumours. I'm pretty sure they will be so disappointed. Jennie think before you do anything

Jennie: Rosé you are right but I have never been with taehyung and i don't even know him.

Rosé: You are right Jennie but nothing is true it's all fake you just have to act like you two are dating when everything is settled you both can fake your break up right??

Jennie: You are right. Your idea is good rosé you always save me i love you so much. But i guess I need to talk with taehyung before doing anything.

Rosé: Good talk with taehyung and please don't fight and hold your patience. I know you can't handle your anger.

Jennie: yess rosé.

~call ended ~

[ At taehyung side]

I just took a shower. And was ready to go to sleep.

~ As taehyung had already decided that he is not gonna sign the contract ~

But he gets a call. He check the phone and it was a unknown number.

He ignored the call because it was an unknown number.

But the phone rang again

He pick the call up and says

Taehyung: Hello, who is on the call??

Jennie: Taehyung it's me Jennie.

Taehyung: Jennie?? What do you want??

Jennie: What do I need? I don't need anything from you.

Taehyung: Okay then bye.

Jennie: Taehyung listen i was talking about the contract that our company have decided.

Taehyung: I know we are not ready for it. You don't need to worry about it. I'm gonna say no.

Jennie: No taehyung, listen let's just sign the contract

Taehyung: what??? Are you even in your senses??

Jennie: Taehyung our fans are very happy about us and first of all if we say no then our company is gonna face so much. And remember at our hard time our company supported us so much it's our time to support them now. Think about this.