Staying together!! Noo

Taehyung: Tell me how do you know???

Jennie: Okay listen to me.

[Flashback]

Before the media conference at the waiting room where taehyung and jennie were waiting.

Jennie: I'm so nervous. Will they believe as.

Taehyung: They will just chill and get ready.

Jennie: Okay I need to go to the washroom.

Taehyung: okayy but come back soon

~jennie left to go to washroom but stopped when is Heard two girls talking about her and taehyung ~

Jennie pov
Who is there are why are they talking about us. Let me check

Tzuyu and her mom...............

End of Jennie pov

Tzuyu: Mom this is wrong i can't do this to him he is one of my good friend how can I say all this I'm pretty sure he will break friendship with me if I say this.

Tzuyu mom: Darling i now but of they both became couples they will take the whole k-pop industry in thied hand try to understand and i want you to be at the top not that Jennie.

Tzuyu: Okay mom just because you want me to do this i will

Tzuyu mom: Good my girl now let's go before someone see's us .

~tzuyu and her mom left~

Jennie pov

What??? People don't want us to be together because we can take k-pop industry. What the fuck is wrong with this people but I know how to make their plan a flop.*smirk*

~Jennie went inside the washroom~

Took her phone and called rosé

~on the call~

Rosé: Hello Jennie.

Jennie: Rosé need your help.

Rosé: Just tell it Jennie i can do anything for you

Jennie: Thankyou Rosé, i want you to edit my and taehyung picture together.

Rosé: But why Jennie.

Jennie: You will see that just edit and send me and don't forget to watch media conference live you will know.

Rosé: Okayy i will edit and send all pictures to you

Jennie: thankyou Bye see you.

[End of flashback]

Taehyung: Okayy so this is what happened. I never thought tzuyu can ever do this.

Jennie: It's not tzuyu mistake this her mom who forced her. You don't need to be rude with her or break your friendship with her.

Taehyung: i understand.

~They were sitting quietly after a hard day but soon the CEO's came to the studio ~

CEO of bighit: Whatever happened today was not right!

CEO of YG: Yes you are right.

Taehyung and Jennie: Yess but what can we do it's not our mistake.

CEO of bighit: After all this media's eyes are on you . Some media are still thinking that you both are fake.
And we need to do something about this.

CEO of YG: So we came to a conclusion that you both will stay together in one house so people think that you both are really together.

Jennie: Whatt noooo!!!!! Why would I stay with him......

Taehyung: We can't stay together..we can stay different and pretend like couples like go on dates come in front of media sometimes we don't have to stay together.

CEO: You both have to stay together for sometime till the media becomes quite...

Taehyung and Jennie: ...............

A/N : what will be their answer?? Will they stay together??? What are the problem they gonna face together in the future??