Entangled hearts

JENNIE'S AND TAEHYUNG 'S APARTMENT - MORNING

Jennie and Taehyung, both glowing with happiness, sit at the dining table, enjoying their breakfast together. They exchange loving glances, their hearts still fluttering from their confession the previous night.

JENNIE
(smiling)
I can't believe we finally said it, Tae. I love you.

TAEHYUNG
(grinning)
And I love you, Jennie. It feels like a dream come true.

---

JISOO AND JIN'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Jennie and Taehyung arrive at Jisoo and Jin's house, where the atmosphere is filled with excitement. They join Jimin and Rosé, who are already there, discussing wedding plans.

ROSÉ
(teasingly)
So, lovebirds, how does it feel to be a couple officially?

JENNIE
(beaming)
It feels incredible, Rose. Taehyung makes me happier than I've ever been.

TAEHYUNG
(nodding)
Jennie's right. This newfound love has brought so much joy into our lives.

JIMIN
(smirking)
Well, I can't say I'm surprised. It was obvious you two had something special.

JISOO AND JIN'S HOUSE - GARDEN - DAY

Jennie and Taehyung step away from the group, finding a moment alone amidst the wedding preparations. The garden is adorned with colorful flowers, creating a romantic backdrop.

Jennie takes Taehyung's hand, intertwining their fingers.

JENNIE
(whispering)
Even though we started as a contract, our feelings are real, Tae. I'm grateful for every moment we've shared.

TAEHYUNG
(gently)
I feel the same way, Jennie. The contract brought us together, but our love transcends any agreement.

They lean in closer, their lips meeting in a tender kiss, sealing their commitment to one another.

---

COMPANY HEADQUARTERS - CEO'S OFFICE - DAY

Jennie and Taehyung receive a call from their company, alerting them to an urgent meeting. Curiosity mixed with a hint of anxiety fills the air as they enter the CEO's office.

CEO
(grave tone)
Jennie, Taehyung, I've received some distressing news. It has come to our attention that you two have developed a genuine romantic relationship.

JENNIE
(nervously)
Yes, CEO. It's true. Our feelings for each other grew beyond the initial contract.

CEO
(sighs)
I won't deny that this complicates things. Our company has built an image around your contract relationship, and fans have invested in it.

TAEHYUNG
(earnestly)
But our love is real, CEO . We can't deny our feelings any longer.

COMPANY HEADQUARTERS - CONFERENCE ROOM - DAY

Jennie and Taehyung find themselves in a room filled with executives and managers, awaiting their fate. Their hands are intertwined, providing comfort in the midst of uncertainty.

EXECUTIVE 1
(after a pause)
We understand the delicate situation, but we can't ignore the impact it will have on the company and its image.

EXECUTIVE 2
(sympathetically)
Our suggestion is to publicly address the transition from a contract relationship to a genuine one. We can't dismiss the emotions you've developed.

TAEHYUNG
(determined)
We want to be honest with our fans. They deserve to know the truth and see that love can blossom unexpectedly.

---

~A/N:- Now what will companys do on this situation ??? Will they lie to save their reputation our agree on taehyung and jennie???