One more lie

Jennie and taehyung: Okay fine but handle this situation as soon as possible cause we can't stay together forever.

CEO: yess ofcourse we will try our best to let you both out of this

~Both CEO's left the studio ~

Jennie: So tomorrow at 7 am come to my house with all your stuff.

Taehyung: What do you mean by your house. We will stay at my house.

Jennie: Excuse me. I have my house and we will stay there

Taehyung: Even I have a house and we can stay there.

~Jennie pov~

We can't be together we cannot even agree on something.

~End of Jennie pov ~

Taehyung: Yes you are right we can't agree on anything.

Jennie:What??How can you hear me??

Taehyung: *smirk*I can do much more Jennie kim it's better you came to my house before i read your entire mind.

Jennie: Shut up already. I can't believe you my god.Okayyy finee i will be there at your place 7 am okayy??

Taehyung: Okayy.

~Both left for their house~

[ Jennie reached her house]

Jennie got freshed and was packing her things up because she have leave early morning to taehyung's House.
But soon she received a call

Jennie: Ohh shit!!!!! Mom is calling me!!!!

~Jennie pickup the call ~

Jennie's mom: Jennie what is all this happening. And why didn't you tell me about taehyung and you dating???? Today when I saw the news I got to know about all this.

Jennie: Mom actually.

~Jennie's pov~

I can't tell her the truth she will really be angry if I tell her that I am doing all this because of my company.

I should lie and i will tell her everything once the company finds a way out.

~End of Jennie pov ~

Jennie's mom: Now say something Jennie

Jennie: Mom actually that's right me and taehyung are dating for 2 years.

Jennie's Mom: And you didn't even thought of telling your mom

Jennie: I'm really sorry mom. But taehyung and i were not ready but suddenly this rumours started coming up so we have no other way but to tell people. I was about to tell you.

Jennie's mom: Okayy fine , but take care i didn't even know taehyung. Just tell me if something gets wrong

Jennie: Yes now. And one more thing. I'm moving in with him.

Jennie's mom: what???? Jennie are you for real. Darling this is very early you are trusting him very easily.

Jennie: Mom no he is very caring he will never do anything wrong with me. So don't worry take care. I have to get ready cause I'm moving tomorrow.

Jennie's Mom: Okay Jennie just take care of yourself.

Jennie: Bye mom good night

~they ended the call~

Jennie: One more lie.......I'm already lying so much because of this rumours.

~After sometime Jennie fall asleep ~

•Next Morning •

~Taehyung's House ~

Taehyung: She will be here anytime. Just clean all this.*ordering his servents*

Maid: Yes sir

Taehyung: After you finish all this you can go home

* Maid nodded and left*

~Jennie reached at taehyung appartment ~
Jennie: i guess I'm at the right address.

~rang the bell~

Taehyung: She arrived. Coming

~Taehyung opens the door~

This is what Jennie is wearing.

Looking just like a gorgeous angel

~Taehyung stopped for a moment and he checked her out completely ~

~meanwhile Jennie looking at her own self and thinking why is he looking at me did i wear something wrong?? Is there something on my face??~

Jennie: Is there something on my face tae????

Taehyung:* comes to reality* O-ohh N-noo. Come inside. Let's me help you with the stuff.

Jennie: Thank you.

A/N: Will it be easy to stay together?? Or now the problem begins ? Do they will find love in each other or someone else??