Making love!

______________________________________________________

~Jennie and rosé came back to the living room and continue watching tv~

Jimin: Taehyung do you want to drink a beer...

Taehyung: Have you forgotten I don't drink.

Jennie: You don't drink??

Taehyung: No i don't * he quickly responded*

Rosé: Jimin i will.

Jennie: Mee too

Jimin: Okay let me get it..

~After some time jimin came back with the drinks~

Jimin: Here rosé and jennie.

~The three of them were enjoying their drinks~

Jennie: Rosé have drink enough and jimin you also had enough now stop.

~rosé and jimin were almost passed out and jennie did not drink too much so she was kinda sobar~

Rosé: unnie it's okay jimin I think we should go now

Jimin: yess we should* drunk*

Jennie: No you guys are not going anywhere stay here tonight in the guest room

Rosé: Jennie are you sure

Jennie: Yess I'm

Rosé: Okayy I'm tired am going to sleep.

Jimin: Wait I'm coming.

~Jimin and rosé left to guest room~

Jimin: I will sleep on couch you sleep on bed.

Rosé: No need we both can sleep on bed.....

Jimin: Okayy just cause you want me too

~Rosé and jimin were already asleep because of the alcohol meanwhile in the living room ~

Taehyung: Are you drunk??

Jennie: Not really i just have 2 cans.

Taehyung: Okayy Can I ask you something??*Nervous*

~Jennie looked at him with her drunk deep eyes taehyung got more nervous~

Jennie: yess you can!

~Taehyung still looking at her deep eyes~

Taehyung: *Nervous af* Uhm Did you and gdragon dated???

Jennie: *Laughed* Do you really believe in those rumours.

Taehyung: Nah i actually wanted to ask you.

Jennie: Noo tae i didn't dated him. We just had a Collab together nothing okayy??

Taehyung: Okayy *smiles*

Jennie: Were you jealous??

Taehyung: Huhh not at all.

~Jennie still looking straight into his eyes taehyung was completely lost in her drunk deep eyes~

Taehyung looked alway in the embarrassment.

Jennie chuckled.

Jennie: You can't even stare at me.

Taehyung: I can do much more than you ever thought of*Smirk*

Jennie: Really???

Taehyung: Yeahh.

~Jennie moves to taehyung sitting on the couch taehyung notice Jennie moving towards him~

Taehyung: I will get you water *Nervous*

Jennie: Okayy*smrik*

~Taehyung got up to get some water for her Jennie went to kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter ~

Taehyung turned behind.

Taehyung: Ahh *Scared* You almost killed me why did you came here i was bringing the water

~Jennie didn't say a word and pulled taehyung to the counter she was sitting ~

Taehyung: Jen you are drunk... It's better if we talk tomorrow.

~Jennie kept looking straight into his eyes taehyung felt weak on his knees ~

Taehyung pov

It was getting hard for me to control when she was so close to me. But I can't do anything she is drunk and i don't want her to think that I took advantage of her .

Jennie pov

I was not drunk i just wanted to know how he feels about me . I act like I am drunk. But the way he is ignoring me i think he don't like me!!

End of pov's

~Taehyung and jennie were still close to each other when suddenly taehyung put his one hand on Jennie's waist~

Jennie pov

Oh his touch was enough to give me butterflies all over my body i can feel his cold hand but hot breaths .

~Taehyung whispered to her ear sleep because I can do something to you~

Jennie: Do it then???

Taehyung:Not now when you will be not drunk then

~Taehyung was about to move back but Jennie caught him tight~

Jennie: Don't leave

~Jennie pulled him more closer to her there was only a inch distance between thier lips~

Taehyung pov

Fuck!!! I almost kissed her i was just a inch away from her and now I can't control myself i let a sign

Taehyung: Jen *breaths*

Jennie: Hmmm *breaths*

Taehyung: May i *breaths*

~Jennie smiled, her hands pulled his nape and placed her luscious lips over his. She was eager, they both were but they still could'nt believe what's happening~

~Taehyung lifted her from the kitchen counter never breaking the heated kiss as they moved into his bedroom. He hit his foot and knees on the small tables in the living room a couple of times but that didn't stop him.

Nothing can stop them at this moment.

Entering the room, he put her down in the bed, kissing her forehead before turning on the lights in dim and locked the door~

~She sat down the bed, giggling when taehyung laid her down and slowly kissed her lips. She moaned into the kiss when his tongue started to roam inside her mouth~

Taehyung pov

Stop taehyung Stop taehyung this is wrong she is drunk.

~Taehyung stop and cares her hair and try to make her sleep~

Taehyung: Jennie have a good sleep

Jennie: Huhh why did you stop

Taehyung: It's not correct i know you will forget everything in the morning i don't want you to forget anything that is happening... Jennie i like you and i want this to happen when you are not drunk.

~he said making her sleep on the bed~

Jennie fake her sleeping.

~Taehyung left the room and went to living room ~

Jennie's pov

He really likes med whatt thee fuckkk rosé was right i feel happy to make my move. That kiss was everything for me... I Wish we can kiss for the entire life.

A/N: The Love have started between the twos?? What happens next????