Jinsoo Wedding

It was morning and everyone was rushing here and there as the wedding was about to start .
Jennie: Come on put this in my car I will take it on the venue, you all get ready.

Rosé: okayy unnie just be back soon. We are getting ready and you also have to get ready.

Jennie: yess I will be back soon.

Jennie's pov.
The wedding was just in 2 hours everything was ready and jisoo being nervous needed me there and I also wanted to deliver some decoration. I went to the venue where wedding is taking place and went to jisoo's room where is was getting ready.

Jennie: Unnie You are looking so pretty Jin oppa is just gonna stare at you.

Jisoo: Thank you Jennie. But I'm really nervous about the wedding.

Jennie: Chill jisoo unnie Jin oppa loves you so much that without even thinking twice he decided to marry you and see taehyung he haven't even proposed me properly.

Jisoo: Stop talking bad about my brother Jennie.

Jisoo and jennie laughed at thier own conversation.

Jennie went to her house where taehyung was sitting on his couch watching tv

Jennie: Taehyung are you kidding me. You should have got ready till now what is wrong with you ....... *Angry*

Taehyung:  I will take 10 mins to get ready you go and get ready first.

Jennie: I can't believe you.... It's Jin and jisoo's wedding come on get ready .

Saying this they both went to get ready. As taehyung said he got ready in 10 minutes but Jennie was still getting ready . Jennie came for if the room. Taehyung jaw droped seeing Jennie. She was wearing a white dress with black off shoulder sleeve her hair tied with a ribbon looking just like an angel coming straight from the heaven.

 She was wearing a white dress with black off shoulder sleeve her hair tied with a ribbon looking just like an angel coming straight from the heaven

Jennie: Let's goo...

Taehyung: No wait let me adore you first.

Taehyung said looking straight into her eyes. Jennie blushed and got shy

Jennie: Stop lets go first attend this wedding flirt when we come home back.

Taehyung: No.......

Taehyung hold her waist and pulled her closer to him making her look at him

Jennie:  Taehyung....*shy*

Taehyung moved his one hand towards Jennie's left cheek and hold her cheek rubbing his thumb on her cheeks making her red.

Taehyung brought her up to get a perfect height so that he can kiss her. Without wasting a single second he locked his lips on her sweet and pink plump lips and the kiss last for few minutes. They both break the kiss penting for the air.

Jennie: Now can we go *shy*

Taehyung: Let's goo ....

They both went inside the car and taehyung hold her hand until they reach the venue the guest were also there rosé jimin lisa Jungkook and other k pop idols.

Time skip.....

The wedding went perfectly they both looked so cute together.

We were at the dinning table for the dinner.

Rosé: So who is the next one to get married??? Jennie Unnie???Lisa??or me???

Jimin: I think you rosé.

Rosé blushed while everyone smile at the cutest couple rosé and jimin.

Lisa: I think Jennie will get married soon what do you think.*teasing*

Taehyung: We have not thought anything about marriage*shy*

Jennie: Yeah he haven't even proposed me.

Jungkook: What hyung you didn't even proposed her???

Taehyung nodded as a no.

Jimin: I can't believe taehyung will be so unromantic....

Everyone laughed at taehyung and they finished thier dinner and went back to thier house.....

At rosé and jimin.

Jimin: The wedding was amazing right??

Rosé: Yeah and food was so delicious I can't believe and wanted to eat more but I am full

Jimin: *laugh* Baby we will get to the cheaf who cooked happy??

Rosé: Every much

Rosé cuddle jimin on the bed and drifted to sleep.

Meanwhile at Jennie and taehyung's house.

Jennie: I am so tried.* Throwing herself of the bed*

Taehyung : Yeah they both looked so happy together.

Jennie: Right they are the best couple for me.

Jennie's pov
It was 11 pm at the night we were about to sleep but....

"Knock knock" we heard a bell on the door.

Jennie:who came this late at night

Taehyung:Let me check

Jennie: I will come with you.

Taehyung opened the door.

Jennie: Tzuyu??????*shock*

Taehyung:Tz...

Before taehyung could speck anything she hugged him........

Why is tzuyu back????
She is here for taehyung again because of her mother?? Or something else is happening???
Stay tuned.....