Tzuyu!!

Jennie: what are you doing here?

Jennie said pointing towards tzuyu who was hugging taehyung

Taehyung broke the hug and pushed her a little to give space between both of them.

Tzuyu: I'm sorry taehyung about whatever i did. I have seen the news that at first you both were just contracted but now you love each other. Whatever I did in my past ruining your conference I did it because my mom told me

Tzuyu said crying.

Taehyung: Stop crying and come inside.

Jennie: Why inside she said sorry now she can leave. We forgive you leave now.

Jennie said in irritating voice.

Taehyung: Calm down let her speak.

All of them settled in the living room sitting on the couch.

Taehyung: Why are you here tzuyu is everything okay with you?

Taehyung asked tzuyu with concern in his voice. While Jennie was just shock to see taehyung being so calm to her.

Tzuyu: Taehyung you know we both are good friends right? My mom really wants to ruin your relationship with Jennie but I swear to god I'm against it.

Jennie: So what do you want??

Tzuyu: Can I stay here for some days?? Away from I mom so that I can make her understand that she is doing wrong?

Taehyung: You can stay here as long you want to stay afterall we are good friends we help eachother.

Jennie: but-

Taehyung: Jennie let her stay she is helping as.

Taehyung said holding Jennie's shoulder and kissing her forehead.

Jennie: Just because you wanted her to stay. *Smiles*

Jennie shows tzuyu the guest room.

Tzuyu: Thank you Jennie for understanding me. I am here to help you. Don't worry about anything I'm not hear to harm you.

Jennie: I think i can trust you just don't broke my trust.

Jennie said smiling and making her bed.

Jennie: Take rest. If you need anything we are next door.

Tzuyu nodded and jennie left the room.

Jennie entered her room and find that the lights and everything is off.

Jennie: Taehyung you here.

Suddenly a sound of door closing is Heard.

Jennie: Taehyung you are scaring me. Is it you.

Jennie was just standing still trying to figure out what was happening. When a strong pair of arms grabbed her waist.

Jennie gasped as the arm wrapped her.
Taehyung whispered to her ear in his deep husky voice giving Shiver to her spine.

Taehyung: Jennie it's me your taehyung.

Taehyung on the lights of the room. And jennie found a cozy setup on the bed with popcorn and some snacks. A romantic movie on the tv. And the red wine served in the wine glass.

Jennie: How did you do this i was just 5 minutes away from you. OMG taehyung this is so romantic.

Jennie said looking around the room while Taehyung eyes were still on her.

Taehyung: I can do anything for you my love.

Jennie blushed on taehyung's statement and moved towards the bed.