3

Embarrassed and humiliated, Elena stormed out of Jason's office, slamming the door behind her. She flew into the toilet and locked the door, leaning on it, Elena closed her eyes, but opened them brutally quickly. The vision of Jason, shirt unbuttoned, bereft of his fiancée, head thrown back as she kissed his neck, didn't let her stay in the darkness behind her eyelids.

Her heart pounded in her stomach, her eyes watered and she bit her lips to keep them from flowing. She couldn't blame him, she knew Jason was engaged and yet she had opened her legs for him time and time again. She had thought that she could enjoy herself no matter how long it lasted, she had justified her weakness by the fact that she had been single for almost two years now. But she hadn't realized the pain of her not being the only one, she couldn't swallow that she was hurting herself by allowing him to take advantage of her.

This had to stop before 'I'm falling for him' turned into 'I'm in love' and her heart was broken again. There was a knock on the door and Elena quickly wiped her eyes, took a deep breath, pulled on the suit jacket she was wearing and opened the door to find herself face to face with Jason and his indifferent expression. He looked at her and fixed his gaze on her slightly reddened eyes.

"That, kitten, was a knock, weren't you taught that when you enter a room that isn't yours, you should knock?" Elena stared at him in disbelief. Was he blaming her for interrupting his fun? "Don't call me that sir, I'm sorry for my inappropriate intrusion, it won't happen again" she gathered all the pain and hatred she was feeling at the moment and tried to walk past him. Jason stopped her with a hand on the frame and she looked up, eyes narrowing.

"Where are you going kitty? You cut me off and now I'm turned on with a furious fiancee who refuses to finish what she started so you're going to have to take care of me" Elena glared at him like he hadn't taken his pills but then smiled, stepped back, grabbed his lapel, pulled him inside and closed the door. "At your service, sir" she hummed sweetly, resting her hands on his chest and pushing him back against the sink, legs slightly arched on either side of him.

Elena unbuckled his belt and pants, Jason closed his eyes and threw his head back, moaning as her hand slipped inside and her fingers cupped his balls, then she squeezed hard and he growled, lowering his bloodshot eyes to her. "Never again" Elena hissed, clinging to him and squeezing harder. "Don't call me 'kitty'!" Jason grunted in pain and gripped the counter to keep from hitting her. "And most of all, don't ever come near me, don't touch me, don't look at me!" Elena screamed in a whisper, pulling out her hand and he left the toilet with his head held high.

Jason wasn't sleeping with Bianca, at least not anymore. Ever since that first night when Elena found herself in his bed, he just couldn't get her off his mind. What she had found in his office was his fiancée's attempt to rekindle his passion, but once again Jason had only thought of Elena and when she caught them he felt a pang as he watched her run away with a hurt expression.

His balls hurt and he wanted to strangle her, but the jealousy in her eyes, the revenge, nothing had turned him on more. She turned him on like no other. But for two weeks now, his stubborn little jealous kitten has rejected his every attempt at sex, even refusing to stand within a meter of him. It made him chase her, hunt her, and that only increased his desire.

He gripped his glass so hard he nearly broke it. The long black dress hugged her like a nocturnal cloak, making his mouth water. Her breasts filled the plunging neckline and her silky thighs kept him imagining her legs around his neck or around his waist. He wanted to dig his fingers into her tight cunt and punish her for every time she looked at another man, smiled and flirted with another.

"Jason, honey, would you pay attention to me?" Bianca hung on his arm and pouted coquettishly. Jason growled in annoyance and tore his hand away from hers. Bianca was starting to annoy him, her feminine instincts were screaming that she was losing her grip around him and she was doing her best to get his attention back. "No" he growled and almost bit the rim of his glass, when a man wrapped his arm around Elena's waist, leaned closer, said something in her ear and she laughed.