6

Jason kept glancing at her. Elena stood by the door where she usually stood when Jason held meetings in the conference room and squeezed her hips. He had accepted the compromise that she would continue to work if she agreed to move in with him, their engagement was still under discussion. Now, however, Elena was seriously panting, watching Jason easily control the direction of the meeting, the conversation, and bewitch the shareholders, and it turned her on so much that her underwear was soaking wet, her throat was parched, and she was hot as hell.

Her gaze absorbed how his strong veined hands were playing with the pen, or he was flipping a page. She remembered how his fingers had brought her to a freakishly strong orgasm the morning before work. Her ears seemed to prick up when he spoke and his deep voice boomed over the others with that domineering note of command to bring order. Jason was driving her crazy, or it was her hormones, but just the thought that he was now completely hers was driving Elena crazy and she was ready to pounce on him even now.

Jason narrowed his eyes, the red spots on Elena's face and neck were proof that she was aroused. He looked around the four shareholders, making sure no one noticed, and glanced back at her. The last few days she was so eager for sex that she even tried to dominate him, which of course couldn't happen, but he liked that she was gaining confidence in their relationship and towards him. Elena nervously crumpled the folder in her hands, leaning against the glass wall, her tongue wet her lips here and there, and Jason adjusted, feeling his pants tighten.

They had started reading articles and books about pregnancy and Jason assumed that the hormones were making her libido so high. Elena was almost constantly excited and demanding. In one of the articles it was written that this condition worsened after the fifth month, and Elena was still in the third and was already ready to eat him alive if he didn't even try to satisfy her. And if for some reason he failed, such as now, during a meeting, he had to find a way to tame the angry mother-to-be. These things were definitely not written in the fucking books.

Damn, this woman was going to be the end of him. Just the thought of her wet cunt throbbing with need right now was enough for him to cum in his pants. "If that's all and you don't have any other questions, I have an urgent meeting and I'll see you next quarter?" he looked around the four men with the only desire to kick them out and get into Elena's panties. The four of them stood up, discussing the meeting with each other, Elena stretched, looking embarrassed at the floor as they walked past her to exit.

Jason nudged his inner cheek, turning the chair towards Elena who didn't move from her seat, their eyes met and she bit her lip. "What am I going to do with you, kitten?" Elena looked down and her breathing became even more rapid. "From here I can smell the moisture between your legs Miss Vale, extremely unprofessional" Jason sneered and her head snapped up, her eyes flashing murderously. "Go to hell, Jason!" she hissed and he rose from his seat, stood in front of her and raised his hand to lower the blind.

"Is that how you talk to the father of your child, kitten?" he pressed her against the wall and stuck his knee between hers. "Is that how you're supposed to talk to your pregnant girlfriend, Jason?" she parried and he raised an eyebrow, sliding his hand between her thighs, Elena took a sharp breath and suddenly stood at least five centimeters taller. "You're right kitty, my apologies" he pressed his fingers against her clit, his eyebrows shot up and his gaze darkened lustfully.

"Dammit, kitten, I want to know what turned you on so much that you got wet like that so I can use it another time" Elena hit her head against the wall, closed her eyes and moaned, grabbing his wrist. "It's your fault!" she whimpered and tried to press herself further against his fingers. "Me?" he leaned his forearm against the wall and leaned down, brushing his lips against her jaw.

"And how exactly am I the cause of your arousal?" Jason asked hoarsely, biting her ear. His fingers roamed over her clit and entrance and Elena was quickly losing control. It felt like the ground beneath her feet was quicksand of embers and was engulfing her mercilessly. "You...your hands..so strong...and they listened..." Elena began to explain incoherently, her body shaking, Jason bit her throat and that was the last straw. Elena squeezed his wrist hard, threw her head back and squirted with a cry.