8

Jason leaned against the frame, crossed his ankles and crossed his arms over his chest and smiled. Elena hadn't even realized that he had come home, headphones on, wearing one of his t-shirts, barefoot, her hair in a ponytail, she was dancing around the kitchen, the aroma of what she was cooking teasing his palate, the sight arousing his needs. Her voice rose as she stirred the food or bounced around with her back to him. The kitchen island prevented him from enjoying the view, but he had gotten to know her body so much that he just had to close his eyes.

Jason nearly burst out laughing when, singing into an imaginary microphone, Elena pulled a cucumber out of a jar, took a bottle of honey and poured a generous amount over the cucumber, then took a bite, making sounds he'd never heard her make even during sex. The little kitten had a strange taste lately, sweet and salty, or sweet and sour, last night she ate a whole lemon like it was an apple, while Jason's teeth were grinding just at the sight.

Elena stirred the meal, reaching for another cucumber, but she pushed the jar and the juice from the cucumbers spilled onto the counter, running onto the floor. She took a step to grab the towel to clean up, but her bare feet slipped on the wet floor. Elena screamed, fell back in horror, she closed her eyes tightly and waited. "For God's sake, kitten, you should have been an opera singer" Jason's voice sounded in her ear and she stopped screaming, opening her eyes.

"Jason!" she looked up and her eyes filled with tears, her lower lip quivered and she began to sob. "You're okay, Elena, you're okay, here" he straightened her up, picked her up and sat her down on the kitchen island, then took her hands and placed them on her stomach. After the restaurant, Elena began to be terrified of almost anything that could hurt the baby. Dr. Davis assured her that the baby was never in danger, but Elena continued to blame herself for losing her temper and letting her worries get the better of her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so clumsy, if I had fallen..." she cried and Jason pulled her up, Elena wrapped her legs around him and clung to his neck, crying on his shoulder. Her belly no longer allowed him to hold her tight when they were face to face, so he squeezed her hips. "But it didn't happen, kitten, you're both fine" as if to confirm, the baby kicked his father in the stomach and Jason laughed, cupping her face and wiping the tears away. "Well, she also agrees with me" Elena smiled and shook her head.

"He's just mad that his mom is so careless" Jason pretended to be angry. "It's a girl!" he stated confidently. "It's a boy!" totally changing her expression, Elena instantly seethed. "I'm telling you she's a girl!" he demanded and Elena pushed him away. "It's a boy! I wouldn't take it any other way, he'll be big and strong and dark like his father and just like him, he'll make me want to wring his stubborn neck!" Jason raised his eyebrows with a sneer and tilted his head slightly. "Is that why you want it to be a boy? To look like me?" Elena bit her lip and blushed, avoiding his gaze.

"No, of course, what woman would want her son to be a tall, sexy, attractive and perpetually bossy jerk?" Jason burst out laughing and leaned in close to her face. "So I'm sexy and hot?" he joked and Elena opened her mouth to answer him, Jason took advantage, covering her lips and his tongue wrapped around hers. Elena gasped, tried to pull him closer with her legs, Jason squeezed her ass and pulled her. The kiss quickly turned into a hot and hungry one.

Elena moaned and tugged at his clothes. "Please, Jason!" she cried and he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Lately, Elena had been feeling heavy, more tired, and falling asleep almost anywhere and anytime, which had diluted the frequency of their sex. Jason was aware that the baby was squeezing her, so he didn't push, he just accepted every opportunity and patiently told himself that being a parent required sacrifice, even though his cock insisted that he had the upper hand every time Elena even walked into the room.