Chapter Fourteen:

The betrothed

  Visera faked laughed at the poor excuse of a joke her betrothed made, she sat having lunch with him in the gardens -at his request-

Visera faked laughed at the poor excuse of a joke her betrothed made, she sat having lunch with him in the gardens -at his request-. It was now two days before the wedding, and she had only spent all of her time with him. She wished it to be different, she wished she could tell him no but she couldn't risk it.

He once again began to brag of Casterly Rock and the Gold it held. Visera spotted Aegon further down the path and sent him a pleading look, he shook his head with a laugh and made his way to them.

" my apologies, my Lord." Aegon said reaching the table, Visera sighed in relief. " hello brother, it is nice to see you."

" may I steal my sister for a moment." Aegon said helping Visera from her seat. " of course." Aegon nodded and grabbed Visera's hand walking to the castle. " thank you brother."

" sera have you seen Aemond?" Aegon asked looking around them to see if anyone was listening, which they weren't. -or so they thought-

" no Aegon, not in days." Which wasn't a lie, she was advoiding him. " I cannot find Dearon either, Visera's heart dropped down to her toes. " you don't think?" She asked Aegon, he shook his head. " Aemond is not like that sera, he wouldn't."

Dearon had often told his siblings he should sneak them from the Red Keep and into the city, and how Dearon spoke of the women had Visera worried. But she knew if he was then it was her fault, she had drove him to do it by lying.

" come, Helena and mother are looking for you." Aegon said trying to take her mind off their one eyed brother.

Once they made it to His and Helena's chambers, Alicent and their sister sat at a table. Aegon smiled awkwardly " I will leave you too it."

" with wh-" Visera went to ask but he was already out the door. She looked to her mother and sister with her eyebrows knitted together.

" my dear, have a seat." Alicent said pointing to the chair beside Helena. Alicent sighed, and grabbed her daughters hand.

She then began telling her of her duties during marriage and how to tell if your with child. Helena was there to help explain since she was married less than a fortnight ago.

When Alicent believed she had explained enough she left leaving the sisters to talk seeing how they haven't spoken in days.

  The next day was spent how it normally went, she would meet her betrothed somewhere in the castle. They would talk about anything and everything, untill lunch which they spent together. and then once again they would walk the halls or garden, can you guess what? Yes talking.

When it became dark Visera excused herself to bed, since their wedding was the next day. But she knew she would not be sleeping, she would pace around her room untill the sun rose.

But that all would not happen...

{Authors Note}

I am so so so sorry for the short chapter I'm just trying to get this over with because a surprise is happening next chapter so I hope you enjoy and have a great day/night!!