3

Chapter 3

The aroma of milk tea is rich and long, and there are many onlookers in front of the tea house, but they are all looking around, and no one dares to step forward to be the first person to eat crabs.

Jiang Shuang's gaze swept in front of everyone one by one, and he was not in a hurry, and he poured himself a cup of milk tea, and the milk tea tasted sweet, delicate and silky. Jiang Shuang was busy all morning, drinking a cup of steaming milk tea at the moment, only feeling the warm feeling flowing to the limbs. In the morning of early autumn, drinking a cup of hot milk tea is too happy. Jiang Shuang sighed from the heart, and did not notice that everyone's eyes were staring at the milk tea, and they were all waiting for the first person to stand up.

Jiang Shuang put down the teacup and said slowly, "The tea house has reopened, the original price of 20 wen a pot of milk tea, today only 10 wen a pot."

"This is the only day, oh, the opportunity must not be lost, and the loss will not come."

The discount, which was almost half, quickly attracted everyone's attention. A man dressed in a blue shirt and dressed as a show talent stood up and said, "I want a pot!" Jiang

Shuang welcomed the person to the seat, and had already prepared various small pots, and quickly poured milk tea at this moment. Xiucai poured a cup of milk tea, sniffed it carefully, and then drank it.

"Good tea! Good tea! Xiucai couldn't stop praised.

The people around were very curious, and the insects in their stomachs had long been hooked. At this moment, one after another, they are vying to taste milk tea.

There were twenty-eight servings of milk tea left, looking at the crowd crowding with swarms. Jiang Shuang cleared his throat and said, "Don't be in a hurry, line up one by one."

"In addition to milk tea, there is lemonade."

It didn't take much effort, and the teahouse was full of people. Jiang Shuang only talks about 10 dollars for a pot of milk tea, and doesn't care how many people fight a pot of milk tea. Just opened, the most important thing is to open the market.

At this time, a short man dressed in a flower dress walked up to Jiang Shuang, looking a little embarrassed, and spoke: "Girl, what is that water you just said?"

Jiang Shuang looked at the man's attire, and then looked at the woman and child behind the man. He also holds gongs and drums and flower guns. It's like a street performer.

"Lemonade."

"How much is a copy?"

Jiang Shuang looked at the child behind, the child looked seven or eight years old, there were many patches on his clothes, it was autumn now, but the clothes on his body were slightly thin, at this moment the child was standing obediently behind the man, looking at the milk tea on the pot.

"The original price is five dollars, today the new store opens, you can buy a cup for three dollars." Lemons are cheap, one good review can be exchanged for ten, at the moment ginger cream already has four or five good reviews, so lemonade pricing is relatively low.

"Bring me a drink."

"Can it fit in a gourd?" The man uncovered the gourd on his body and handed it to Jiang Shuang.

"No problem." Lemonade doesn't need to be boiled like milk tea. Ginger Shuang poured a full gourd of lemonade for the man, and took out a cup of milk tea and handed it to the child.

"It's cold, so I gave this cup to my child."

The child took out his frozen red hand and was about to get milk tea, but was stopped by the man, "Quickly say thank you sister." The