12

Chapter 12

Sun Wei had been locked up for several days since Sun Houye knew about the last time he gave his brother laxatives, and thanks to his mother's intercession, he was able to go out today.

Just as soon as I went out, I heard the little house next to me say, "Master, I heard that a new tea has been released from the Huibin Building, and it has been very lively recently." Where

there is liveliness, there are Sun Wei and Huang Xu.

Huang Xu naturally needless to say, these days in the meeting room building and a cup of tea two places, Sun Wei held back for several days, waved his hand, "Go, I want to see what kind of tea is this, is it so delicious?"

Li Chang saw Sun Chang, the big Buddha, walking towards the reception building from a distance, and hurriedly stepped forward to greet him in three steps and made two steps, "Why did the son of the world come over today."

Sun Wei said impatiently: "Why, what kind of Longtan Tiger Cave is this Binlou, can't you come?"

"No matter how dare you, it is the honor of my little shop that you can come." Sun Wei stepped on his legs and wanted to go inside, not caring that there were still people queuing outside. The people around dare to be angry and dare not speak, even if they are not happy in their hearts, they can only hold this breath in their hearts, who makes the family the son of the world.

Seeing that Sun Wei was about to walk into the store with one foot, Jiang Shuang suddenly shouted: "Wait."

Sun Wei looked back, isn't this the beauty he thinks about day and night? Retracting his feet, he walked towards Jiang Shuang, "Girl Jiang, why are you here."

Jiang Shuang pointed to the notice at the door, which said that the new honey grapefruit tea was on the market.

"I made honey grapefruit tea, why can't I be here."

Sun Wei showed a look of sudden realization and said, "I just said, how can people make such a delicious honey tea?"

Sun Shuisheng on the side also added dog-leggedly: "Yes, yes, Shizi is still talking about Miss Jiang before he goes out." At the moment, the meeting room building is honey grapefruit tea for the ginger dispenser.

Sun Wei: "Yes, yes, honey grapefruit tea."

Jiang Shuang did not poke Sun Wei's words, and said with a slight smile: "Thank you Shizi for your praise." Jiang

Shuang looked bright, but his temperament was cold, and now he smiled, only to make Sun Wei's soul gone.

Sun Wei saw that the beauty was in a good mood today, and after straightening his collar, he asked, "I don't know what happened to Miss Jiang just now when she called to live in Xiasho."

Jiang Shuang looked at the people in line and said, "Shizi, you see, there are so many people."

Sun Wei didn't know why, but just nodded, "There are indeed many people."

Jiang Shuang originally wanted to hint that Sun Wei had to queue up a lot, but Sun Wei was really worried about his IQ, and Jiang Shuang didn't care what the hint was, and said directly: "These people are all coming in front of the son of the world, and they are still queuing."

"Joke! When did my Sun Wei line up. Sun Wei said arrogantly.

Jiang Shuang had long expected that Sun Wei would say this, and said unhurriedly: "Long heard that Sun Houye was diligent and loved the people, and cared for the people, even when he led troops to fight, he ate, wore and lived, and traveled the same as ordinary soldiers. Never superior because of Hou Ye's identity.