40

Chapter 40

One of the key things that makes egg boy is the tool that egg boy needs, the electric pancake.

For this tool, Ginger Shuang immediately thought of the system.

Ginger Shuang stocked up on some ingredients in the warehouse a few days ago, plus the black tea he needed recently was purchased from Allen. Jiang Shuang only found out at this time that he had not spoken to the system for several days.

At present, Ginger Shuang opens the toolbar to see if he can find the electric flapjack while talking to the system.

Until Ginger Shuang flipped through the toolbar, I couldn't find a tool that could be used, and the system ignored Ginger Shuang.

On weekdays, whenever Jiang Shuang and the system speak, the system is secondary. But what's going on today?

Jiang Shuang shouted the system several times in his heart, and only then did a murmur come from his mind.

The murmur lasted for a long time, so long that Jiang Shuang was almost tinnitus, and this annoying sound finally disappeared.

Jiang Shuang rubbed his head and sat down, and heard the system say in a staccato voice: [Su, is there anything in the host, what's the matter?]

Ginger Shuang: What's going on with you? Stuck?

Then there was also a silence before the system returned to normal and said: [Recently, NPC strike, system program failure.

Is there really a strike? I didn't expect that Jiang Shuang's previous words, it won't be because of me, right? Jiang Shuang is a little weak-hearted, could it really be because of the last time he exchanged tea residue for milk?

System: [... The host will see for himself.

The

system simply showed a short video directly to Ginger Shuang.

The NPCs in the picture have not only not been angry since the last time they received the tea residue of Ginger Shuang, but felt fresh, in the world in the previous system, NPCs began to live according to the rules set by the system, since the appearance of Ginger Shuang, Ginger Shuang's non-routine cards, so that NPCs began to have self-awareness, looking forward to the life of Ginger Shuang's world. Shouting all day to come to the world of ginger frost, the system naturally does not allow it, and NPCs start to strike after a long time.

As the picture played frame by frame, Jiang Shuang began to feel weak, and it was really because of himself.

"So what about the NPC strike now?"

The system did not answer, but asked: [The system has its own solution, is there anything wrong with the host?]

Jiang Shuang didn't ask more, worried about causing some trouble, and simply said his request, can you give her an electric cake stall, she wants to make an egg boy.

System: [This involves electricity, there is no way to provide the host on the system side, only a mold, the rest is for the host to figure it out by itself.

After

speaking, a honeycomb-like subway mold appeared in front of Jiang Shuang, which was not impossible.

After Jiang Shuang agreed, the system deducted a hundred praise values at once. Jiang Shuang glanced at himself, and there were still one thousand and twenty praise values left.