59

Chapter 59

Silence returned to outside the door, and Jiang Shuang could even hear the barking of wild cats outside, and the harsh sound seemed to be even more restless throughout the night.

Jiang Shuang sighed, picked up the dagger and put it back under the pillow, and the whole person was weakly spread on the bed, his eyes looking at the dark ceiling.

When the first rooster cries came in the early morning, Jiang Shuang had already dressed and freshened up.

Jiang Shuang almost never slept all night, and she could not treat the brutal General Zhenyuan in the script and Lu Shu, who was obedient to her in peacetime, as a person.

She hadn't figured out how to face Lu Shu yet, and she didn't know how to deal with the relationship between them, what was that hairpin? Jiang Shuang was not a fool, naturally knew the meaning of that hairpin, but Lu Shu didn't say anything.

Jiang Shuang thought about it all night, but she didn't think clearly, she didn't want to, and now she still goes back to the border first, where is her familiar place, familiar friends.

Thinking of this, Jiang Shuang began to plan the journey back to the border pass, Lord Zhao should not return to the border pass, so now he can only go to Sun Shan or Baiye.

Since the separation of the capital, Jiang Shuang has not seen Bai Ye, and he does not know how he has been recently.

There was also Sun Shan, before Sun Shan left Akiba Town, he had left a name post for Jiang Shuang, telling Jiang Shuang to go to him if he came to the capital.

This famous post, Jiang Shuang also brought it to Beijing this time.

But for now, Jiang Shuang plans to find Bai Ye first, and then visit Sun Shan, thinking in the room that sooner or later he will suffocate people.

Jiang Shuang was about to go out with a famous post, when he met an old couple next to him with a baggage, and they were also ready to leave.

The old couple also went to Beijing to participate in the birthday banquet, but unfortunately they were eliminated in the last round, but the couple had a very good mentality, and they were happy on weekdays, without the slightest sadness.

Now the old couple saw Jiang Shuang come out, and took the initiative to greet and ask, "Where is Miss Jiang going?"

"I went out to find a friend."

"Are you two going back to your hometown?"

The old couple said with a smile: "Yes, along the capital to Luoyang, along the way, the two of us will see the mountains and play in the water."

Jiang Shuang sincerely envied, "It's so good." You two must pay attention to safety.

"Well, Miss Jiang, when are you going home?"

The road from border pass to the capital is far away, Jiang Shuang will not have the slightest martial arts, and there is a lot of money on his body, if he can't find a person who knows the roots, Jiang Shuang himself does not dare to go back, thinking of this, Jiang Shuang sighed silently, tried to pull a smile and said: "It's just these days." The

old lady replied a few words, and then took Jiang Shuang's hand and said: "You little girl still have to pay attention to safety outside, yesterday I heard my wife get up several times at night, and every time I saw someone walking around our floor, you have to be careful, although it is the capital, it is not completely safe."

"When?" Jiang Shuang asked.

The old man thought for a while, "How can I remember this, it's quite late anyway, it must be past noon, the first time I saw this person, I thought it was my old man's life counted, black and white impermanence came to ask for his life." But the last time, it was almost dawn, I happened to meet the man downstairs. The