53

Chapter 53

The three people in the room looked over in unison, and it was not the other person who spoke, it was Baiye.

"Mr. Bai, why are you here?" An Xiang stood up and asked.

Since Shirano taught at Hakutsuru Academy, An Xiang called Hakuno Mr. Bai.

"Just passing by, we all heard about Jiang Treasurer's going to the capital." Shirano sat down familiarly.

"How do you all know?" Jiang Shuang also told Liu Sanniang's family, but Wu Enshan and Fifteen had not yet told it.

"Cai Zhifu has already said this all over the place, as if it was not you who went to the capital, but him." Bai Ye shook his head and smiled.

Jiang Shuang was speechless for a while, this person is a big speaker.

However, Jiang Shuang noticed Bai Ye's words just now, "Are you going to the capital too?"

Shirano said, "Naturally.

An Xiang was the first to be anxious, "Mr. Bai, you are gone, who taught me to read."

Bai Ye touched An Xiang's head and said, "There are other gentlemen in the academy."

"But Mr. Bai, what are you doing in the capital?" Liu Sanniang asked curiously.

Shirano straightened his sleeves, "It's just a sightseeing tour and seeing the world."

For this answer, Jiang Shuang naturally did not believe it, Bai Ye sometimes did not have a word of truth in his mouth, and he liked to tease others the most.

Jiang Shuang continued to ask, "Then when are you going to leave?"

If Shirano is also going to the capital, the two can still be companions along the way.

"When the ginger dispenser goes, I will go."

Whether Bai Ye joked about himself or not, Jiang Shuang still told Bai Ye the date of his departure, and said that he would go with the inspector.

After hearing this, Bai Ye said unhurriedly: "No problem, I'll see you at the gate of Guanglan Mansion then."

Taking

advantage of the time before going to the capital, Jiang Shuang arranged all the matters of the two tea houses properly, and did not forget to tell An Ping and Liu Sanniang to be careful in everything and be safe.

Because he went with the inspector, Jiang Shuang and the inspector met at the city gate as early as midnight, at first Jiang Shuang was worried about whether Bai Ye would come in the end, but he didn't expect that before he arrived at the city gate, he saw Bai Ye riding a tall horse with a jujube red waiting at the city gate.

Seeing Jiang Shuang coming over, he also urged: "It's waiting for you."

"Here it comes!"

There were not many things in Jiang Shuang's baggage, except for a change of clothes, it was dozens of taels of silver. The rest remained in the tea house as working capital, and the rest were all stored in the money house.

Wanli Qianzhuang has branches all over the country, and it is much more convenient for ginger frost to exchange silver, so he only leaves some broken silver on his body for daily expenses.

After seeing Lord Inspector, Jiang Shuang knew that it turned out that Bai Ye and Lord Inspector saw each other as before, so he specially invited Bai Ye to go to the capital as a guest. He was left alone in Shirono's house, so he gladly went to the invitation of Lord Inspector.