32

Chapter 32
Jiang Shuang was thinking that things were focusing, and suddenly heard Lu Shu's voice and was startled. I didn't expect Lu Shu to come back so soon.

Lu Shu said slightly apologetically: "I'm sorry to scare you."

"It's okay."

Lu Shu helped Jiang Shuang boil the pot and said, "Has there been anything going on in the tea house recently?"

Jiang Shuang looked at the milk in his hand and said unintentionally: "It's nothing."

"The temple fair is over, and next time it will be a new product." This is the first new product after the renovation of the tea house, the fire on the stove has already burned, Lu Shu looked at the throbbing flame and said: "I have something recently,

it is estimated that it will take half a month."

Jiang Shuang realized that Lu Shu seemed to be asking for leave with himself, "Then are you still coming back?" She didn't sign a contract with Lu Shu, and if Lu Shu didn't come back, she would have to hurry up and find another guy.

Lu Shu raised his head right in front of Jiang Shuang's eyes, and Jiang Shuang's eyes were extremely good-looking, bright as stars. Every time he looked at these beautiful eyes, Lu Shu felt that his heart beat much faster.

Lu Shu said, "Come back." If there is anything, go to Tian Huntou.

Ginger Shuang: "Good."

Then there was a long silence, and Lu Shu left the teahouse that night, just telling Jiang Shuang that he would definitely come back before the new product went on the market.

After Lu Shu left, Jiang Shuang didn't feel anything, but when he remembered that this person still owed her ten taels of silver, he felt a lot sad in his heart.

After the temple fair, Chuzhi County sent someone to give the remaining forty taels to Jiang Shuang. Leaving aside the expenses of the craftsman, and the money to buy ingredients from Allen, Jiang Shuang now has a full eighty taels of silver in his hand.

However, for the ingredients purchased from Allen, the ginger cream was not used directly, but stored in the warehouse. Since the last system upgrade to increase price control, the price of ingredients purchased by Ginger Shuang from the purchase market has been strictly controlled. Even those NPCs can't do anything.

The system will help Ginger Cream a lot to a certain extent, but it will also limit many of Ginger Shuang's behaviors, just like this price control.

Jiang Shuang didn't understand what kind of relationship he had with the system. If you say that you and the system belong to a symbiotic relationship, then the system should also strongly support itself to earn more praise values and return to the modern era as soon as possible. But the system will instead restrict the behavior of ginger cream.

Jiang Shuang didn't try to ask the system, but all he got was silence.

This doubt was buried deep in Jiang Shuang's heart, since the system did not say, then she would find an opportunity to figure it out herself.

Ginger Shuang and the system temporarily returned to calm, but every morning Ginger Shuang went to the store as usual, in addition to buying ingredients, more time was simply shopping, she found that in addition to her and NPC there would be a transaction. Transactions are also generated between NPCs and NPCs. The store is like a real world, NPCs live in the store, and they will need expenses in daily life, but in the small world of the store, the rules specified by the system must be observed.

After these days of research, Ginger Shuang found that most of them are traded through goods, for example, if the NPCs who sell black tea want milk, then they need to take out black tea and trade with the other party to obtain milk, while a small number of NPCs that have traded with Ginger Shuang are traded using praise values.

Jiang Shuang silently had a plan in his heart. The system has been upgraded twice in a row, and without telling him beforehand, then she will also return it once.

The weather is getting colder day by day, the rain in late autumn is falling non-stop, An Ping went to every household to deliver milk tea in the morning, Liu Sanniang was disgusted with the wind, did not go to the story, came to the tea house to help.

An Ping heard a few days ago that children eat more walnuts and are good for their brains, so they didn't know where to buy a large bag of walnuts, and specially sent some to Jiang Shuang. The surface of these walnuts is light yellow, it is particularly fresh at a glance, and when you hold it in your hand, the portions are very solid, and you can even smell a woody smell when you put it under the pen. All of these indicate that these walnuts are of excellent quality. Smash open one, and sure enough. The peach kernels are plump, crispy and delicious.

An Xiang and A Tang squatted at the door of the tea house, using the door of the tea house to sandwich walnuts.

Liu Sanniang was going to scold An Xiang when she saw it, the door that had just been installed, don't break it again. Due to the heavy rain, the tea house did not have much business. Jiang Shuang sat on the bench and watched the rain falling from the roof, only feeling very peaceful in his heart.

It's a wonderful day.

Liu Sanniang has no relatives in Akiba Town, except for her husband and children, the closest relationship is Jiang Shuang. I am willing to talk to Jiang Shuang about anything, and I see Jiang Shuang idle at the moment. Liu Sanniang finally couldn't hold back, and said to Jiang Shuang: "Jiang Treasurer, let me say a word, don't blame me for talking too much."

"What's wrong? Sanniang, if you have something to say, just say it. Liu

Sanniang became angry when she thought of Lu Shu saying that she had a child. Indignantly said: "Jiang Treasurer, do you know that Lu Tong has a child?

Jiang Shuang was shocked, "Lu Tong has a child? "I didn't see it.

But after thinking about it, he really didn't ask Lu Shu about these family matters. Lu Shu also never said it, and it was not strange that he did not know.

As soon as she saw Jiang Shuang's appearance of not knowing anything, Liu Sanniang's anger in her heart would be even greater, if it weren't for the fact that An Xiang and A Tang were still there. I'm afraid I'm going to scold Lu Shu.

"Yes! Lu Tong didn't tell you that he had children!
Although Jiang Shuang was also shocked that Lu Shu had a child, he was only Lu Shu's treasurer, and he worked here to pay off debts, and it was normal for
Jiang Shuang not to know.

"Sanniang, I don't think it's okay if he has children or not." Jiang Shuang considers himself a good boss and does not pay attention to the private life of employees.

Liu Sanniang originally thought that Jiang Shuang would be very angry when she found out, and then broke off with Lu Shu. Unexpectedly, Jiang Shuang had fallen so deeply that he didn't even care about having children.

Liu Sanniang calmed down and felt that Jiang Shuang must not have realized the seriousness of the matter, and said seriously: "Shuang, you don't feel anything when you are young, but I am so much older than you, and I am also the benefactor of our family, whether you like to listen to it or not, I will say it today."

Jiang Shuang didn't know why: "Sanniang, it's not that serious."

Liu Sanniang: "How is it not serious, if he has children, it means that he has a wife."

Jiang Shuang nodded in agreement, "Yes." Isn't that normal? Otherwise, where did the child come from?

Liu Sanniang was heartbroken, this Lu Shu poured some kind of soul soup into Jiang Shuang.

"But he has a wife!"

Jiang Shuang: "I know."

Liu Sanniang couldn't bear to speak too bluntly, and Jiang Shuang could only be a concubine when she married. Why bother.

Liu Sanniang asked seriously, "Don't you care?"

Jiang Shuang didn't quite understand, could it be that in ancient times, working for people and having children was the lowest end of the discrimination chain?

Jiang Shuang was stunned and suddenly realized that Sanniang was asking herself about Lu Shu. Sanniang's family also has children, and Sanniang doesn't mean to doubt that she minds if your guy has children.

Jiang Shuang thought that he was very conscientious, and he would never fire people casually because the guy had children, and also replied seriously: "Sanniang, don't worry." I definitely wouldn't care about that. Having children or not is the same for me. "

Liu Sanniang was completely dead, feeling that Jiang Shuang had determined Lu Shu with a dead heart, and now he only felt bitter in his heart, Jiang Shuang obviously deserved better. Why bother to be a concubine for others, since Jiang Shuang can't make sense here, then she has to wait for Lu Shu to come back and make it clear to him. If you have a wife and children, don't delay the ginger cream.

Looking at the back of Liu Sanniang leaving, Jiang Shuang felt that what he said just now must have given Sanniang a reassuring pill.

An Xiang was also tired of playing, and leaned on the table and said to Jiang Shuang: "Sister Shuang, you eat."

An Xiang placed the peeled walnuts neatly on the table. Jiang Shuang touched An Xiang's head and said, "You eat first."

An Xiang shook his head, but his eyes were still staring at the walnuts on the table, and suddenly said: "Sister Shuang, do you say that walnuts can be added to milk tea?"

Jiang Shuang looked at Taoren and thought for a while saying, "It can be." But Jiang Shuang hadn't done it before, and she wanted to see how to do it.

Jiang Shuang flipped down the menu bar, and there was actually a milk tea in it, called walnut and red date milk tea. Sure enough, the method of making milk tea requires fifty positive values.

After Jiang Shuang repaid the system's loan, there were still eight hundred and eighty-eight positive ratings, but she still remembered the price control of the system, and thought of using this name to try to make walnut and red date milk tea herself.

He has walnuts, and red dates can also be bought at the market. Jiang Shuang realized that if he overdid the system, then it would be easy to be pinched by the system, so now the ingredients that can be purchased in reality, Ginger Shuang will not go to the system to exchange.

The selected red dates have a thin skin, a small thick core, and a soft and sticky counterattack, and the red dates and walnuts are washed and put into the pot, and Jiang Shuang feels that there is something missing, and decides to add red beans to try. Anyway, these put together, it will definitely not be unpalatable.

Ginger Shuang added a handful of red beans to the pot and poured water, the depth of the water was probably not better than the ingredients themselves. Covering the pot, Jiang Shuang said smoothly: "Lu Shu, burn the fire."
As soon as the
words fell, Jiang Shuang suddenly realized that Lu Shu was not there in the past few days, and the power of secretly shaking his head was really terrifying.

Ginger Shuang quickly put on the fire, like a normal milk tea, and boiled these ingredients over a low heat. Jiang Shuang also has no bottom in his heart, and can only hope that the taste of the boiled is not too bad.

Taking advantage of the effort of boiling water, Jiang Shuang went to the lobby to entertain guests. When I came back again, I could already smell the faint fragrance coming from the pot. The fragrance of walnuts mixed with the sweetness of red dates, smelling this taste, Jiang Shuang already felt that walnut red date milk tea had become most of it.

Open the lid of the pot, the red dates have been boiled soft rotten, after the ginger frost just walnut dates and red beans are fished out, pour out the water in the pot, add a layer of steamer, put a bowl of milk, and put the walnut dates that were just fished out into the milk. Wait for the milk to heat up.

Just at this time, a faint cry came from outside the door.

The author has something to say: Jiang Shuang: I don't mind employees having children

Liu Sanniang: What kind of soul soup

did Lu Shu pour into Jiang Shuang Lu Shu:

Who is saying bad things about me?

In short, the two of them can be regarded as holding the chicken and duck talk.