47

Chapter 47

"Black sesame?" Lu Shu asked.

"Yes." Ginger Shuang has already picked up a lot of small sesame balls, and a large plate is neatly placed on the table, which looks very cute. Walnut carefully squatted next to Jiang Shuang, and a pair of dark eyes watched the movements on Jiang Shuang's hand curiously.

The walnut is black all over, without a single bit of miscellaneous hair, and it looks like a big sesame pill when squatting together.

Jiang Shuang picked up a sesame pill and compared it to the walnut and said, "Big sesame pill and small sesame pill."

Lu Shu followed the movements of the ginger frost and looked at it, and the walnut was indeed like a big sesame pill.

"But I thought you made sesame paste."

Jiang Shuang's hand movements did not stop, and he continued to rub the sesame pills, "It's to make sesame paste, but I plan to use sesame pills first."

"Sesame balls are laid on the lower level, and sesame paste hangs on the wall."

Jiang Shuang was about to talk to Lu Shu about how to make black sesame milk tea, when Lu Shu suddenly keenly noticed the movement outside the window and shouted outward: "Who?"

Lu Shu pushed open the door abruptly and looked out, only to see Old Zhao coming from the lobby, looking at Lu Shu blankly on his face.

Jiang Shuang also followed, curiously sticking his head out and asking, "What's wrong?"

Lu Shu shook his head, his gaze stayed on Old Zhao for a long time, and asked Old Zhao, "Did you see someone coming over just now?"

Old Zhao held a teacup in his hand and replied, "I saw Xiao Wu go to the lobby from the back kitchen just now.

"What's wrong? Treasurer's?

Jiang Shuang didn't know why, and waved his hand to let Old Zhao go about his own affairs first. After seeing the people walking away, Jiang Shuang asked again, "What happened just now?"

Lu Shu closed the door of the small kitchen and said, "It's nothing, I just heard movement outside."

"Thief?" Jiang Shuang immediately thought of Wang Gong's affairs.

"It's not."

If it wasn't a thief, Jiang Shuang thought for a moment and said, "It could be Old Zhao or Wu Enshan."

Lu Shu added, "When you don't use the small kitchen in the future, remember to lock it." "Good

."

Guanglan Mansion is no better than Akiba Town, and the guys in the tea house are not people who know the roots, and Lu Shu is still somewhat defensive about them.

It was drizzling outside, and even the business with the tea house was reduced by half, and Jiang Shuang was talking to a guest who had just checked out, and when the new product was launched next month, Lu Shu came in from outside.

After seeing off the guests, Lu Shu walked to the tent and was silent.

Although Lu Shu didn't talk much on weekdays, Jiang Shuang obviously felt that Lu Shu was not in a high mood.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Shuang was busy clearing the account in his hands and asked what was going on.

"The chef who came to the inn was the chef that Qian Quan invited on the day of the previous competition."

Hearing this, Jiang Shuang's hand paused slightly, and then continued to flip through the ledger and asked, "The defeated subordinates are not enough to hang their teeth."