55

Chapter 55

Jiang Shuang ignored the noise of everyone and sat leisurely on the side, when a girl about the same age as Jiang Shuang came over and said a little apologetically: "My brother's tone is more aggressive, but he has no malice, don't go to your heart."

Jiang Shuang turned his head suspiciously: "Your brother?

The girl pointed to her eldest brother just now and said, "This is my brother, Fang Yi."

"My name is Fang Yuan, and we're from Yangzhou."

"Uh oh." Ginger Shuang nodded. "My name is Jiang Shuang, and I'm from Bianguan."

"Border gate?" Fang Yuan asked in surprise, "It's so far away."

Jiang Shuang put down the melon seeds in his hand, "Yes, I have been walking on the road for more than half a month.

Fang Yuan said thoughtfully: "It's a pity to come so far away, if you can't participate in the birthday banquet."

Jiang Shuang snorted, "There is nothing to pity or no pity, since the people have already come, if they can participate in the birthday banquet, if they can't, they should come to the capital to meet the world."

Fang Yuan praised: "Your mentality is so good, I can't do it, I'm nervous."

Jiang Shuang blinked and said encouragingly: "Come on!"

"Good." Fang Yuan clenched her fists and was looking forward to the longevity banquet.

The two chatted a few more times, and Fang Yuan took the initiative to say: "Jiang Shuang, I'm going to visit the vegetable market later, are you going?"

"Yes." Ginger Shuang likes to visit the vegetable market the most.

Along the way, Fang Yuan gushed endlessly, Jiang Shuang was the most loyal listener, during the conversation, Jiang Shuang knew that Fang Yuan was going to make West Lake vinegar fish, which is mainly grass carp, and you can't use freshly caught fish, you have to starve grass carp for a day, so as to ensure that the grass carp excretes the soil, ensures that the fish meat is firm and has no excess odor.

Jiang Shuang listened carefully, and felt that Fang Yuan was really familiar with this dish, but it was always a little strange, Fang Yuan didn't look like making fish anymore, more like memorizing the text, but this thought just flashed.

All the way, when Shangyuan always wanted to find an opportunity to continue to say how to make vinegar fish in West Lake, Jiang Shuang quietly changed the topic.

But Fang Yuan did not adhere to it, but still wanted to say how to make her own West Lake vinegar fish, which gave Jiang Shuang a strange feeling. As if to make Jiang Shuang think that their family is very good at making West Lake vinegar fish.

Jiang Shuang didn't want to hear people's family secret recipes, so he had to say truthfully: "Fang Yuan, you shouldn't tell me this.

Fang Yuan was stunned and smiled: "It's okay, you won't tell others."

Jiang Shuang looked at the innocent girl in front of him lightly, "Your own good dishes, don't tell others casually."

Jiang Shuang had already made the words clear, and Fang Yuan had to give up, but instead kept asking Jiang Shuang, "How to make milk tea?"

Jiang Shuang replied briefly, "It's very simple, just boil it with black tea and mix it with milk."

Fang Yuan snorted, seemingly not very satisfied with Jiang Shuang's answer.