Chapter 22

It had been a secret for years, he loved her and he knew it. He first fell for her after he first felt love, after he met Harumi. It was when he was finally grown up, before that he was just a kid. And all kid boys think girls are stinky and gross. Now he finally noticed things about girls that he didn't before. Before they were just another person, now they were different. He had always liked her, but always as a friend. They were best friends for a reason. He had truly fell for her back during when it was just them in Garmadons mad house that they used to call home. But he never told anybody, who could he tell. "Kai would kill him, Jay and Nya would never speak to him again, Cole couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it, and Zane can say random things some times. Of course that one of his best friends was gone, but it was finally a opportunity. But he couldn't do it know, it had only been a couple months since he passed. She was probably still mourning. 

The movie they chose to watch was one of Jay's old Fritz Donnegan movies. It should have effected in Nya in some way, but it didn't. Lloyd, after eating some of the snacks Nya got, was finally starting to feel good again. They were only halfway through the movie when Nya began to doze off. Nya began to shift towards Lloyd's shoulder, before resting her head on it. Lloyd was surprised by her sudden movement. Lloyd couldn't take it anymore, he had to tell her. Lloyd woke Nya back up. Nya brought her head off of Lloyd, and asked him what was wrong. "Can I talk to you?" Lloyd asked her. Nya agreed as she sat back up on the couch. "What is it?" Nya said nervously. "I think we should get more snacks." Lloyd said. "Oh, okay. I'll be back." Nya said as she began to walk away. Lloyd felt like a fool he should have just told her, but he couldn't. Nya came back with some chips and handed them to Lloyd. They watched the movie and laughed and had great time. After Nya sat in the courtyard, looking at the sky. Lloyd walked over and handed her a cup of tea. She slipped some down. "It's a beautiful night." Lloyd said looking at the stars. "Yea it is. Do you think Zane is okay?" Nya asked. "I hope." Lloyd said taking another sip. They sat for a few minutes while looking at the stars. Lloyd eventually stood up and said he was tired and going to bed. Nya stayed for a minute while Lloyd walked to his room. Suddenly she heard a thud from the hallway. She ran in to see Lloyd on the ground, she didn't know what to do. She picked him up and carried him to his room. She placed him on his bed and put a blanket over him. She was about to walk away when she looked back, she didn't know what he was going through, but she thought something might help. She walked up to him and kissed him on his cheek. She walked away and closed the door. 

Lloyd awoke in a grassy field. Flowers were everywhere, yet the sky was dark and gray. He heard thunder and say pink lightning in the sky. Soon the wind ripped of the field, he now stood in a room. A figure loomed over him, just staring. Suddenly he saw Zane in the hallway, he ran to him. "Zane!" He said as he closed his eyes. When he opened them he was in the city, buildings were destroyed, people dead. He looked up and saw a rock hitting him. He closed his eyes and put his fists up. When he opened them, he was in the monastery, but it was burning. He looked down in front of him, he say a hat and a staff. The lightning hit him and everything was gone, just empty space. He was scared, didn't know what was happening. Then suddenly, something took his hand. He suddenly fell asleep.