Part 1.5🌻

Y/n
Today I walked into class more calm than yesterday. I got to know everyone better, and most of them seem nice.

Well, except Il Ha because he tends to get on my nerves a lot.

"Y/n did you sleep well?" A boy called Chiyeol asked.

I nodded at him. Chiyeol is the one who is kind to Younghoon and I appreciate him very much.

Suddenly I smelled something bad, very, very bad.

"Wang Taeman!" Everyone screamed and ran to the open windows.

/ A/n- This is my favorite scene it made me smile. /

I got pulled to the window by Chiyeol.

"What did you eat?!" Someone screamed.

I looked back and saw that Taeman, Younghoon, and Youngsoo were the only ones who could stand the horrible stench.

Il Ha came around the corner on a motorcycle with Heerak.

"What are you guys doing?!"Il Ha asked from on the motorcycle

" Escasping Taeman!" Hyeongshin said.

I looked at Il Ha,"Wait, are students allowed to ride motorcycles to school?"
He winked at us and said, "Nope, not at all."

"Hurry! He's coming! Go!" Heerak yelled as a teacher ran after them with a stick. The teachers wig fell off in the process leading to everyone laughing at him.

'Those two...' I though as everyone headed back into class.
Chiyeol and Soochul were staring at Nara and Nara was looking at me trying to avoid them.

I smiled at her and headed back inside. Only then did I notice that Bora, Aeseol and Hana were missing along with Il Ha and Heerak.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bora
"Il Ha I need it. Give me one!" I demamded. I need to get my nicotine fix before y/n starts to worry about me.

She doesn't know I smoke and I don't ever want her to find out.

"I don't have any. I smoked them all yesterday." He teased as he ran backwards away from me.

"Bora" Hana said and pointed to Heerak. I went over to him.

"Hand it over." I said as he fumbled to get it out of his pocket.

"Lucky. Your lowly servant has 2 left." He said.

I lent forward for one and he tossed the case at me.

I opened it and it was empty, turning around to get ciggarette smoke blown in my face.

"Aish!" I sighed,"Anyway where is she?"
Earlier I called Aeseol to bring my portable charger.

Aeseol came through the door with it and handed it to me.
"Here, Bora. Your charger

She stood in her spot looking at me like she was waiting for me to say thanks.

"Thank you. Bye, Aeseol"Huirak said waving at her and she left.

I don't know why but Aeseol always makes me angry.

After Heerak gave me the last of his cigarette, we went back down to class.

A/N - I kind of feel bad for Aeseol.

Thank you for reading. Please let me know if there are any more mistakes.