Part 3🌻

Y/n-
When we got to our room, I sat down with Bora and watched her draw.

It took me a moment to notice that she was drawing Il Ha, Heerak, Hana, Soonyi, me, and her.

"Hey, Bora?"I asked, "Are you drawing everyone?"

"No, just the people I talk to the most." She said and I moved closer to her.

"Y/n you're too close. Your shadow is blocking my IPad!"

"But I want to watch you..." I pouted

She sighed, "You can see it when I'm done but go away for now."

Just then a woman walked in.

"Aish! Do you think this is a camping trip?!" She yelled," Submit all unnecessary items to the front this instance!"

Everyone ran around and quickly got their things.

I luckily hid my phone in my bag earlier so she didn't collect it.

She looked at me," Why aren't you running around like the others?"

"I don't have anything unnecessary." I lied because yes I did have one thing. My phone that is.

"OK then. Head down to the field, you will all be getting ammunition." She said smiling at me.

"You...you mean a gun?" I asked trying not to remember that day.

She nodded and quickly shooed me out the door.

I walked around trying to find Younghoon.

The person I missed since we were separated.

It took me a while but I finally found him.

●■■●●■■●●■■●●■■●●■■●●■■●●■■●●■
Younghoon-
I was standing in line when I was suddenly pummeled to the ground by a tiny but strong figure.

"Finally! I found you." Y/n said cheerfully.

"Get off of me you dummy!" I shouted as I tried to get up.

"You have to say you missed me too or you are stuck here. " She teased playfully.

This is a normal thing she does whenever we're apart for a bit and I don't talk to, call or text her.

She does this to Yeon, Bora, the class president, and Chiyeol too.

"Fine. I missed you for 1870 seconds. Now get off of me." I rolled my eyes as she helped me up.

We were talking about what dinner might be when Chiyeol walked over to us.

"Um...Younghoon," He said, " You need the points more than I do so I was wondering if you wanted the position..."

I do want it but I know he can't transfer the title to me.

"Thank you Chiyeol but-" I started but was interrupted by Il Ha.

"Hey! Kimchi the man told you to do it so just do it." Il Ha said saying what I was thinking but in a mean way.

Chiyeol walked away and y/n excused herself to yank Il Ha by the ear and scold him.

Soon after that mess, we all got our guns and sat down.

We were waiting for the next activity when Il Ha, Heerak, Bora, and Hana started chasing Taeman.

Mr. Kim tried to stop it when he came toward us.

They weren't listening until Mr. Lee came and shouted at all of us.

To be continued...

I'm sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed but it will continue in the next part. Thank you for reading this story.

I appreciate all of you. 🥰