Part 5.5🌻

With Y/n-

Il-Ha caught up to me and stopped me in the hallway. He shook me violently and started to yell at me," What was that back there!? Are you trying to scare them!?" He yelled In my face,

" I know you miss that nerd and you still loved him, but he's gone, OK! Stop making things complicated for yourself and get over it. He isn't coming back!" I looked at him angrily.

" I know you hated him but you two could've been friends. You act like your awesome and cool, but that doesn't give you the right to complain about my feelings!" I yelled right back and to my surprise, he slapped me in the face e.

I looked at him, pain filling my eyes," You know what, I guess I was wrong. You really are a bully, I should've believed him. Never talk to me again or I'll kill you." I said running away from him.

I was in one of the classes when Nara found me crying by myself.

"What's wrong? You have to tell me what's wrong." Nara asked holding me tightly, "You need to be honest with me for me to understand what's wrong."

I looked at her with tears in my eyes, "I'm  sorry, but I don't think I can," I said softly," Even if I could I doubt you'd believe me."

She sighed with disappointment but stayed with me nonetheless. , "It's okay, just know I'm here if you need me."

We stayed like that for half an hour until I walked back to our dorm. Nara wanted to stay there for a bit to think.

I can't survive without the people I love and right now there are only three that are still here.

I don't know if my dream was real but I hope the one I love the most is still alive.

Il-Ha-

I know I seem like I don't care, but deep down I was sorry for hurting her. I shouldn't have done that, but whenever she mentions Younghoon I get angry because I know that she'll never love me.

As I walked through the halls thinking I bump into Chiyeol. I then confront him," Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you. You got it?" I didn't want to pick a fight with him or scare him after what she said.

I don't want to be a bully to him anymore I just want to be his friend now and that's that.

" Ok, I will." He said quickly running away for no reason. I sighed at that, I guess I'm just scary to everyone.

*Nara and Chiyeol have their short talk.*

Bora-

Why did Y/n get so mad at me? I get that I was being a bully to Aesol but she's never yelled at me about it before.

"Hey Bora! Why did you say that to Aesol?" Hana asked me," You know she's here because of you, so why are you so strict with her?"

Hana doesn't need to know why so I don't plan on telling her and I just changed the subject,"Hana, it's late you. Should go to sleep okay so you get enough before tomorrow okay?"

She huffy at me but then gives in,: Fine, but you will tell me later." I tried not to laugh but she acts like a child or a little sister. I would hate to lose her or Y/n and that I have to protect so tomorrow morning I'll go and apologize to her.

Okay so this chapter had a lot of baggage and the tides are changing I am hoping to include more drama on the chapters to come so stay tuned.

Sorry for the wait everyone but I love you  all.