Part 3.5🌻

Nara

  So Lee decided to make us all race. The first three to arrive would get to stay and rest would have to keep running.

Unfortunately for y/n, she was the last one to come back at the end.

" Ms. Y/n, Try harder, because next time, your life will depend on it," Lee said to her as we were all getting our things.

"But I was trying..." She mumbled as he left.

"Are you ok y/n?" I ask her because she was shaking.

"Don't worry I'm alright Nara,"  she told me reassuringly.

" Come on let's get back to our room," Yujeong says.

I hold on to y/n and help her up the stairs.

Y/n is like an older sister to me. She is only three months older but she was the first to talk to me when I transferred.

It may seem like a small thing to everyone else but it means a lot to me.
-------------------‐------------------------------------------------
Y/n
       "Y/n, you are very responsible so may you please take out the garbage?" The supervisor lady asked.

I had grown to like this woman a lot, which reminded me of my new, kind mother.

"Sure, I don't have anything better to do," I said with a smile.

As I was walking I was deep in thought missing my friends from before this place.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Younghoon sitting in the field.

"Hoonnie what are you doing outside?" I asked him.

" Me? I'm waiting for Il Ha. He wanted to meet me."Younghoon told me.

"So? What are you doing here Ms. Y/n?" He said mocking Mr. Lee.

"I got trash duty." I sigh and lay on the grass.

"I don't know about you but I kinda think the spheres are beautiful. Like purple bubbles floating infinitely in the sky." I say smiling up at the starry sky.

Younghoon smiled and laughed a bit but nodded.

Everything was going great until Il Ha showed up making a scene.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Il Ha
*3 minutes earlier*
          I left the classroom and went to the bathroom.

I told Younghoon to Meet me on the field earlier.
I wanted to beat him for getting my phone taken away.

I splashed water on my face for the last time and headed outside.

*present time*

When I didn't see him right away I was about to call out to him but I stopped.

When I saw him with y/n laughing and looking up at the sky, my blood boiled.

They looked like a couple about to get married.
The way y/n looked at him just made it worse.

"Younghoon!" I yelled walking down the stairs.

He stood up and without giving him time to think I attacked him.

"What are you doing ?! Stop!" Y/n screamed frantically. Trying to stop us but I ignored her.

"Hey stop it! " Kimchi's voice said as he ran toward us.
We kept fighting and I came to realize that Chiyeol wasn't too bad at fighting.

'Stop it Kwon Il Ha!" Y/n yelled and got in my way leading to me punching her in the face.

I looked at her as a shocked expression formed on her face as she fell down the grass.

And Younghoon pummeled me to the ground delivering multiple punches to my face.

"Guys watch out" Kimchi yelled helping y/n up as a sphere fell inches beside us.

I took this as a chance to push Younghoon at the giant sphere and he fell into a sitting position.

The sphere started to glow when Younghoon hit it.

Suddenly it opened and these giant horrifying tentacles come out of it.

"Younghoon watch ou-" Kimchi yelled a second before the tentacles wrapped around Younghoon.

Y/n screamed as Younghoon disappeared in front of her.

It almost got to Chiyeol but then Mr. Lee and Ms. Park came.

Lee shot at the sphere and they got us safely into the building.

Y/n cried and cried when Ms. Kim brought us to the infirmary

"Why... did..it.. have to... be him..." y/n said in between sobs.

I cursed whatever that thing was for making her cry. I looked over at Chiyeol and noticed that he was shaking.