7🌻

Third person*

Everyone was in shock at how y/n had been acting lately.
She was more distant from her friends than before.

Kimchi Sat next to her quietly and handed her a water bottle.
"You're thinking about him, aren't you." He asked knowing that that was half of the truth.

Y/n sighed "Yeah, how about you? You both seemed pretty friendly."

Kimchi took a sip of his water and looked down," That's because we were close friends up until high school."
"I'm sorry, I couldn't help him

You smiled as Kimchi got up and waved goodbye going to Dukjeong. For some reason, you felt a sort of connection to him.

Yujeong, Nara, Bora, and Yeonju came over. Even though she didn't remember knowing them for long it seemed that they had known her for years.

"Hey! Why are you so out of it? Just come back to normal. We miss you, please..." Yujeong pleads shaking me back and forth violently.

I smile and laugh, "OK, OK! Nothing 7s wrong I promise" When I knew I couldn't do that for her at the moment.

I looked over at Bora who was standing there crossing her arms with her famous 'Yeah, that's cap' face. She clearly wasn't buying my act but she stayed silent.

I felt all my worries were lifted. No one was buying my act, yet they still tried to act like nothing happened. And I appreciated it.1l

Il-Ha

I looked over at the five girls and sighed. I don't know what to do. I already tried to apologize to her a lot but all she does is ignore me.

I know I was wrong and I know that I could've acted like I cared that Younghoon died the the truth is I didn't.

I hated him for so long, I always wanted what he had but in the end, he always got it. And when he started getting close to Y/N I wished he was dead.

He stole my friend from me, she had been mine for so long and he just showed up out of nowhere and then they were so close to each other.

I feel bad for yelling at her because I knew she liked him, but I am so happy he's gone.

Author

This part of the story includes the additional ships

Jangsoo and Aesol

Yujeong and Taeman( I think Cannon)

Soyeon's crush on Mr. Lee

Yeonju and Youngsoo

Dukjeong and Hana( I think Cannon)

Will be more later ♡

Love you, that you for reading and supporting my stories
Sorry, it's a pretty short chapter.

- (\_/) <♡
-(^-^)
<(♡)>