Part 8🌻

You-

You woke up in a random place with a little girl peering over you.

"Where the hell am I?" You thought to yourself.

I sat up feeling like I was recovering from a massive headache.

"Are you ok? How are you still alive?" The little girl asked me.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her confused as to what she meant.

"

Then the little purple flower looking alien was this close to your face!" The girl said, making a small gesture to show how close it got to me.

"It seemed that it didn't see you at all, though. It moved right over you and started chasing a girl with light brown hair."

"You are so lucky that Gia went out to get you, or else you would've ben dead." Said a boy with a cold expression  who looked almost identical to her.

"Hello, my name is Amp," said the female twin,

"We two transfered to an academy nearby about a month ago, I've never seen anything like those things in the sky or understood what they were until those things started falling." Said the boy.

"I'm Saen," said her brother, glancing at me defensively

"My name is Gia," said the little girl with a bright smile.

"We met her while we were trying to find a place to hide, and we've been sneaking around this area ever since."

Amp explained,"We don't have a guardian, so we didn't have anyone to sign the consent papers. We were on our way back to our hiding place when this happened."

You turned to a small window and peeked through the shutters and could see Miss Park's pale, lifeless body along with the unfortunate students who were practicing before your class had arrived earlier.

You closed the shutters and sighed,"Damn it!" You then realized that all your friends could very well be dead.

You look at the three people in your company and wonder how they managed to live in this infested area for so long.

"We know you might not trust us yet, but we want to come with you...I don't want to stay in this place much longer." Gia said bravely.

"Are you sure?" You ask her, "You don't know where I'm headed yet."

Gia looks conflicted and ponders on what to say.

"Well then, where are you headed?" Amp confidently ask in place of Gia,

"I'm going to try and rescue my friend who could very well be dead by now, but I don't care." You say, "I will get to every large sphere there is, and tear them  apart which I know I will most likely will do."

The others look at you, stunned that you seem crazy enough to even think of attempting to do that.

"Are you serious?! I may not know you and all, but you must seriously be crazy if you think you can do that by yourself!" Saen asks, "Are you seriously that impulsive?"

"I do not think I can do this by myself. I never said that."  You say frustrated, "I was going to try and make my way back to my school even if I did die in the process."

"Well, we're coming with you. You can't get rid of us anyway." Amp says with a smile.

You smile back, "Ok, whatever."

They grab their belongings and walk beside you. You do the same.

They open the front door, and you all walk down the stairwell. Every step taken is slowly and cautiously.

You get to the bottom of the stairs, and all of you walk out with your guards up and  start walking.

It was a good thing to think you somewhat remembered the way back.