Part 2 🌻

Y/n
      The five of them just barely made it to class before the bell rang, and our teacher Ms. Park walked through the door with a pile of papers.

"Good morning, Ms. Park." everyone said, standing up.

Ms. Park smiled lovingly at us and turned back to her pile of papers.

"Okay, kids, here are the results of the SCAT. Are you ready?"
She asked with exitement, and almost everyone nodded.

"Great!First place is Jang, Younghoon, Secong place is Kim, Yujeong, and third is l/n, y/n."Ms. Park announced.

She continues to announce everyone else's names except for Il Ha and Heerak

Ms. Park glared at the two and said, "Well, this is no suprise since they never pay attention to class.

"The two with the lowest scores areIl Ha, and Heerak."

I rolled my eyes at them as they clapped for themselves.

Ms. Park crossed her arms as they took their tests from her.

Halfway through class, the loudspeaker turned on.

"Excuse me, all senior class teachers, please report to the break room at once."the speaker announced, and Ms. Park quickly excused herself from class.

"Kim Chi, go see what they're doing." Il Ha told Chiyeol.

He looked at me, hoping I would help as he walked out the door, but I didn't know what to do.

"Wait, no. Don't go, you'll get in trouble." I said, but Il Ha walked up to him, whispered something, and Chiyeol exited the classroom.

I glared at Il Ha,"What did you say to him!" I said

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt,"He'll get into trouble, and it'll be all your fault!"

"You should know by now that I don't even care."He scoffed,

" All I did was tell him that if he didn't go, he'd get outcast like Younghoon."

"You're awful!" I yelled, pushing him away.

I was surprised by the fact that he fell backward onto the floor.

I was never this strong before and it made me question why.

"You little-" Il Ha said as he stood up.

He came at me with his hand held high about to hit me.

I prepared for impact, but then I was saved by the sweet voice of Ms. Park.

"KWON, IL HA!" Ms. Park scolded,"STOP THAT, THIS INSTANT!" She walked in with Chiyeol.

I sighed in relief, knowing my friend wasn't reprimanded.

"Get back in your seats class. I have an announcement to make." She said.

"All of you must get your parents to sign this consent form. And this year's early admission was cancelled..."

Yujeong went and handed out the papers.

After I got mine, I read it and said,"No way, this doesn't make sense. Why would they give a consent form for military training?"

"MILITARY TRAINING?! WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed and started asking Ms. Park a million questions.

Ms. Park said she didn't know either and walked out of class, leaving us confused and scared.