chapter 5

a/n I hate myself for writing this here we go

Dan's pov~

I got up from my bed, knowing what was about to happen. I wasn't ready, but I sure wasn't hesitating.

I walked over to our bathroom and slowly closed the door.

I was only a few steps away. it would all be over. I could be happy, wherever I ended up. if heaven was real, maybe I'd end up there.

or I could be reborn as another person.

stop thinking Dan, just get to it.

I opened up the cupboard and reached to the back. my hand brushed against a small box, that was where I had hidden my blades just in case I ever needed them. I should've probably thrown them away long ago, but something was telling me not to.

probably just that voice again.

I opened the box up, and scanned the contents. I had around 9 blades in there. I picked out the sharpest one I could find, and put the box back into the cupboard.

do it Dan... do it.

I obeyed. I made a long vertical slit on my wrist. the blood came rushing out like a river.
it hurt, but I knew it would pay off. I knew it would all be worth it.

I made a few more slits, blood cascading down my arm. I started to feel dizzy, I knew it was almost over.

I made as many smaller cuts as I could before I passed out.

I collapsed to the floor, making a loud sound when I hit it. it didn't matter. Phil didn't care.

right?

right.

phil's pov~

i heard Dan go into the bathroom, not thinking much of it. until I heard the crash. it sounded like he fell, so I went to check. the door was shut and locked.

"Dan?" I called out.

no answer.

it was then I saw a small puddle of blood coming from under the door.

"Dan?!" I said, more panicked this time.

still no answer. I began pounding against the door.

still no answer.

I began to slam my body into it, trying to knock it down. I hit it 6 times, and it finally swung open, revealing Dan, bloodied and on the floor, holding a blade.

I ran over to him, not able to speak at the sight. I tried to get him to wake up, but he wouldn't. he was still breathing, barely.

I got out my cell phone and called an ambulance.

I told them my address and waited for them to come. that 5 minutes felt like a lifetime.

eventually the ambulance came, and took Dan away.

I just couldn't believe this was happening.

I never knew he was like this.

I knew he was bullied in middle school and a little in high school, but I never would've guessed he was this bad. but that was so long ago, it can't be that.

all I knew was that my friend wants to die, and I have no idea why.

absolutely no idea.

a/n hngggggg I'm sorry
don't hate me please hate those imaginary bullies instead

-Poptart Nicole