Chapter 10

Calum's P.O.V:

I decide that it is better for me to go home rather than stay at work.

I am currently sitting on the couch, Willow isn't there, I am beginning to get worried about where she is.

Is she safe?

Is she in danger?

Is she okay?

I look in the mirror and see an angelic figure, I look back again and the figure is gone, only I am there.

I start looking around, to see if I can see something.

I see a slip of paper on the ground in front of me.

It had Calum written on the front in super fancy writing.

I open the note I guess you could call it, and read the message inside.

Calum, this is a warning. Willow has gone dark. Do not be alarmed, I am here to help you. xx

When I read that Willow had gone dark, my eyes fill up with tears.

One tear escapes my eye and falls onto the page.

"Please don't cry," I hear someone say.

I look up and see a beautiful girl with softly tanned skin, medium length brown, curly hair and beautiful greeny-brown eyes.

After I have taken in her beauty I noticed another thing about her, she had massive white wings on her back.

"Who are you?" I ask taking a step away from her.

She sighs and looks at the ground, she mumbles something to herself before rubbing her arm.

I notice some scratches on her arms where she was rubbing.

"What happened?" I ask, wanting to know what all of the scratches on her arms were from.

"A dark angel....." She says quietly.

"Which one?" I ask while looking at her.

"Willow," She says cautiously.

"Oh..." I say surprisingly calmly.

I smile slightly while looking at her.

She seems like a slightly awkward person, well angel, sort of like Willow was when I first met her.

The thought of Willow makes my eyes fill up with tears again.

"Hug him..." I hear someone say, I look around. No-one is there other than me and this other angel who's name I still don't know.

The voice sounded familiar, sort of like ... Zara.

"Do you uh, need a hug?" She asks opening her arms slightly.

I nod my head and walk up to her. She wraps her arms around me, I do the same to her.

As creepy as this sounds, she smells nice. She has a faint vanilla smell to her, it was really nice.

Her hair smells of lilacs. Wow I'm such a freak.

After a while she let's go of me. "Here, let's sit on the couch," I say. We both walk into to the living room and then sit down on the couch, a slight gap between us.

"So, who are you exactly?" I question as politely as I can.

"Uh, I am Galaxy, your other guardian angel." She says awkwardly.

"But Willow is- was my guardian..." I say trying to make sense of what she has said.

"Yeah. About that. You, unlike most people. Have two guardians. Willow is one, and I am the other. Although usually you don't know both of your guardians. You only usually get to know one, because usually when you meet one of your guardians. More often than not when you meet one the other goes dark. That didn't happen in this situation though, in this situation I didn't go dark. But yeah, I'm here now. Um..." Galaxy says before she stops taking. Clearly not having anything else to say.