Chapter 8

Michael's P.O.V:

I wake up in the morning with the worst headache in the history of the universe! Okay, maybe that has been slightly over exaggerated but you know.

I look around and realise that I am lying on the floor in Calum's lounge room.

I furrow my eyebrows, not remembering how I got here. I feel Zara move slightly, moving closer to my body, I smile and look at her, sleeping peacefully next to me.

I try to sit up but fail, waking Zara up and getting extremely dizzy in the process.

"Babe you okay?" She asks looking concerned.

"Not really, I have such a bad headache, and I don't even know how we got here..." I say truthfully.

"You had a dream that you and Zara had a fight so you came here, drunk most of my booze, Zara came to pick you up and then you two ended up crashing here.." Calum says walking down the stairs and then handing Michael two pills.

"These are good for when you over drink. They sort the problem like that," Calum says clicking his fingers sassily.

Calum the goes to the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water.

"Here you go mate," He says as he hands the glass to me.

"Thanks." I say as I put both the pills into my mouth and then down the water.

"Ew, they taste disgusting!" I say screwing up my face.

Zara chuckles, "You're so cute..." She says before booping my nose.

"I'm not cute, I'm punk rock!" I say before smiling.

"Nope, you're cute!" Zara says before giggling.

"What ever,,," I say rolling my eyes, and trying not to smile.

"YOU SMILED!" Zara yells in triumph.

"No I didn't! I'm too punk rock for that!" I say crossing my arms in defeat.

"Well you're my puck rock kitten..." She says before rolling on top me and kissing me seeing as I still couldn't sit up properly.

"Calum I have to-" Luke says as he bursts through the front door. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! EW EW EW EW EW EW MY EYES!!!!! I'M TOO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL FOR THIS!" Luke yells making me and Zara stop kissing and just stare at him.

"WELL, GET OFF OF HIM!" Luke yells again, Calum bursts out laughing and actually falls on the ground because he is laughing so much.

Zara rolls off of me and cuddles to my side.

Calum eventually stops laughing, "What did you want Luke?" He asks with a slightly serious look on his face.

"I wanted to tell you that Ally is my girlfriend!" He says, grinning like an idiot.

"BUT YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR A GIRLFRIEND EW EW EW EW EW EW!" Zara yells mimicking Luke's earlier antics.

Calum starts laughing uncontrollably again.

"I'm not that young..." Luke grumbles to himself.

"Whatever Lucas," Zara says while laughing making me laugh too.

"My name is LUKE not Lucas." Luke says in a whiney tone of voice.

"Nope, you're name is Lucas Roberto Hemmings," Zara says cockily.

"It's Robert!" Luke says sounding slightly annoyed.

"Whatever Roberto.." Zara says, trying to annoy him.

Luke crosses his arms and sighs, just as someone knocks on the front door.

I get up and answer it seeing as Calum is laughing too much.

"Hey Ally, come on in." I say before giving her a hug and opening the door to let her in.

"Thanks," She says as she walks in.

"Hey Lukey," She says before kissing his cheek, she looks at Cal who starts laughing again, she walks up to him and hugs him. I look at Luke and see him getting jealous.

"You alright Lukey-Poo?" I ask before laughing.

"Fine.." He mumbles.

Ally then gives Zara a hug. "You alright Luke?" Ally asks before standing next to Luke and snuggling to his side.

"Yeah" He says with a smile, "Much better." He says before kissing the top of her head.

"EW!" Zara says making everyone laugh.

"You're so annoying!" Luke groans.

"You love me!" She say beaming.

"No I don't, but Mikey does," Luke says before smirking.

"Gosh, sometimes I really hate you Roberto." I say, just to annoy him.

"You guys are all insanely annoying." Willow says before Cal and her begin to laugh.

Those two are perfect for one another, they are both super sassy and both laugh at just about anything. I'm really happy for him.

One thing that has been in the back of my mind in the past few weeks that I have know Zara, Willow, Dayna and Ally, is how ever since they have become a part of my life I have been in a lot of danger.

I know that it's not their fault, but sometimes I wish that all the danger would just stop.

But then again, I love the danger. It makes like more exciting.

A/N: Okay guys, here's the update that I promise you all. I know that at the moment not much is going on, but trust me. In the next few chapters things are going to get pretty intense. Thanks for reading, love you to the moon and back xx