Chapter 22

Willow's P.O.V:

I stare directly at Blake, and he stares straight back at me. I cannot believe him! After everything that the two of us have gone through. From living together for years, having to watch mum and dad be murdered in front of us, to having to look after one another because our parents were no longer here to do that.

Everyone gets two chances. Their first chance is as a "proper" human being, the second is as an angel or demon. My parents stayed with Blake and I in their Angel form. They chose to stick with us throughout everything. Once a person is killed for the second time that was it. That was the end of them.

From that day onward - up until I was 16 at least - Blake stayed with me. Then one day, he left. And I never saw him again, well until today. I honestly don't understand what he is doing here. He had better not be going to kill me. That, I will not be okay with in anyway.

"Fine," Oscar says seeming bored. "We will get rid of the traitor. Blake, you can ditch her wherever you choose," Oscar says before a smirk creeps onto his face, "but," he begins. "If you have a run in with me or any of the other demons again, I'll have you know that we will not hesitate to end you." Oscar says directly to me, with a sinister smile on his face. He was almost daring me to fight back, to back-chat so that he could end me right then and there. But I was smart, I knew that I would have to get away from Blake and then go and find the others. I had a rough idea about where they would be.

I nod my head but don't say a word. He's allowing me to leave, as though nothing really happened. But trust me, I've learnt my lesson, I've seen Oscar for who he truly is and now I am going to do everything in my power to assist the others in over throwing him. Oscar shouldn't be in charge. He simply isn't stable enough. In all honesty the one thing that the others don't know is that I was told by the high angels that I had to go dark in order to assist them with their plan. They never told me what the plan was, or why I, of all people, was going to be playing such a big role in whatever the high angels needed done.

Oscar clicks his fingers and the cuffs that were around my wrists came off. I quickly stand up and start to make my way to the door. Blake follows close behind me, we make it out of the abandoned 'shop' and towards his car. "Get in," Blake says darkly. "I don't have to listen to a word you say!" I respond sassily as I cross my arms. "Willow, get in the car. Now. I'm on your side, I'll explain everything, just get in the car." Blake whisper yells.

I sigh, getting into the car is my best bet. I quickly hop in and put on my seatbelt. Blake gets into the car too, I look over at him after about five minutes of driving. "So why did you come and get me, Blake? After all of these years. We saw mum and dad get killed for the second time and you just left. Poof. You were gone. And you never came back. I haven't seen you in so long! I can't believe you," I say moodily before looking out the window again.

"I did it to keep you safe! This was the only way that I could alright?!" Blake says as he begins to get evidently more annoyed than I am.

This isn't going to end well.