Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to an amazing girl! ( @5sos_areninjas ). She made me feel really good about my writing and my book so yeah, she deserves this dedication.
Enjoy the update xx 
🐧🐧

Calum's P.O.V:

Willow and I have been sitting together on the couch, we have spent the day watching Harry Potter. We have just finished the last one and Willow has her head resing on my chest, the time is 12am.

We then begin to talk to each other about the date which we are going on tomorrow.

"Yeah, it should be fun." I say with a smile.

"But can you PLEASE tell me where we're going Cal, honestly, I want to know." Willow says for the millionth time.

"No, I've told you so many times. You have to be patient, you'll find out at eleven o'clock tomorrow. I'm sure that you can wait..." I say before smiling a bit more.

"No, I can't wait I hate secrets Cal...." She complains.

"I hate secrets too ... so .... what's your secret hmm?" I ask trying to continue the conversation.

"I ...erm, wha-what secret?" She stutters.

"I'm just asking, cause you know everyone has a secret, so ... whats yours? I mean, you trust me, and I'll tell you a secret after....." I ask, slightly confused about the way that she is acting.

"Well, you're not going to believe me, and if you do, you're going to freak out." She says before looking down at the ground.

I move my hands a bit so that I can hold hers.

"I promise that it'll be okay, okay?" I say before looking into her beautiful, hazel eyes.

"I'm your gar-gardian angel..." She says before looking at the ground again.

"MY WHAT?!" I yell before quickly getting off of the couch.

I see her eyes fill up with tears.

"A-april fools" She says before getting off of the couch and running to the front door.

Luckily, I catch up with her and pull her back.

"Babe, it isn't even April..." I say before smiling.

"It is now...." She says, I can tell that she is crying so I turn her around and pull her into a hug.

I stoke her hair softly "It's okay, it was just a bit of a surprise." I whisper into her ear.

Willow looks up at me and nods her head before looking away.

"Well then I'll tell you my secret, okay?" I say before tilting my head slightly while looking at her

"Uh okay..." she responds while looking at me, waiting for me to say something.

"I erm ..... think that I'm in love with someone by the name of Willow" I say before looking at the ground.

"What a coincidence..." she says before laughing slightly.

"What do you mean?" I question while looking into her eyes.

"Well, I think that Willow loves a guy named Calum..." she smiles at me happily while blushing.

I blush slightly as well, "that's good to know," I say in response.

"Really?" She questions while blushing as well.

"Yeah really," I say before pressing my lips onto hers gently.

Once I realise what I have done I quickly more back, my face is probably the colour of a fire truck. 

"I-I erm .....  I-I'm so sorry Willow," I say while looking down and scruffing my foot on the ground. 

"Calum?" She questions causing me to look at her, she smiles sweetly before placing her lips on mine and then wrapping her arms around my neck before moving her head back.

"It's not a big deal," She whispers to me.

"Good.... " I say before yawning.

"Come on, we'd better get up to bed," I say just about a whisper. I lift her up bridal style and take her to the bedroom before placing her down on the bed with her legs dangling off the edge.

"I've gotta get changed silly," She says before standing up and walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

While she gets changed I do as well before getting into bed and waiting for her.

"Can I come in?" She asks while knocking on the door.

"Yep." I say before rolling onto my side so that I am facing the door.

She smiles as she opens the door, then she walks over to the bed and hops in next to me.

Willow rolls on her side so that she is facing me "Night-night..." She says sweetly before moving closer to me.

I lazily put my arms around her waist before pulling her a bit closer to me. 

I then lean down and kiss her forehead "Have a good sleep babe" I say before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

***

I wake up to the sound of something smashing. 

I sit straight up and see that Willow is already awake, she is sitting straight up and looking around like a meerkat.

"What was that?" I asked her just above a whisper.

"I don't know ..." She whispers back before getting out from under the cover. 

"Where are you going?" I whisper again.

"To see what smashed," She says, speaking a little bit louder than before.

I quickly get out of the bed follow her lead.

DUN DUN DUHHHHHHHHH ....... What's gonna happen? I'm sorry, but I had to stop the chapter there, I hope that you enjoyed the update. I'll update again soon, or maybe I won't BWAHAHAHA 😱😈😘👊💕💋