Chapter 7

A/N Hey guys, sorry I haven't update this book in what feels like forever and the last chapter was a cliff hanger so not updating in so long was pretty mean of me. I hope you guys are enjoying this book because I know that I love writing this book. If you are enjoying the book please comment and vote. It means so much to me. Love ya's and enjoy the chapter xx

Calum's P.O.V:

I follow Willow out of the bedroom only to find a drunk Michael standing in the lounge room.

"Mikey, what are you doing here?" Willow asks talking to him like he is a little kid.

"Zara and I had a fight," he says before crying, Willow walks up to him and gives him a hug.

I pull out my phone and call Zara.

"CALUM DO YOU KNOW WHERE MICHAEL IS?!" She says into the phone. I can tell that she is worried about him.

"It's okay, he's here with Willow and I," I say calmly.

"But why?" She asks.

"You guys had a fight?" I question.

"No we didn't..." She says sounding about as confused as I am.

"He got into my house because I gave him a key last year and he drank a shit load of booze." I say to her before yawning seeing as it is early.

"Can I come and pick him up?" She questions.

"Of coarse. But instead you can crash here, it'll be easier that dragging his drunk ass home" I say chuckling slightly at my choice of wording.

"Alright see you in a second," she says before hanging up.

She wasn't joking either, a few seconds later there is a knock at my front door. I walk to it and open it only to see a flustered Zara.

I give her a hug and then let her into the house.

"I can take over," she says to Willow who stands up and hugs her.

Michael looks at Zara and begins to cry uncontrollably.

"You two go to bed, I'll settle him down" Zara says before sitting next to Michael and hugging him tightly.

Zara's P.O.V:

"Baby, what's the matter?" I ask Michael.

"You and I had a massive fight..." Michael says crying even more than before (if that were even possible).

"No we didn't." I say softly.

"But we did! It was massive!" He says, still crying. I stroke his hair hoping it will calm him down a bit, which it does.

"What happened kitten?" I ask before kissing his forehead.

"I went out with the boys and came back and then you were really angry and you threw photo frames and sculptures and you even threw your phone at me. And you told me to leave and never talk to you again. And then I left.." He says, not crying too much anymore.

"Babe, that was a dream..." I say chuckling slightly.

"Bu- oh..." He goes quiet and then starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Better?" I ask him.

"Yep." he says before yawning.

"You look tired-" before I could even finish my sentence I hear a soft snore come from Michael.

I lay down next to him and slowly drift to sleep.

A/N Hey guys, sorry about the shortness of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Will update again soon. (Either later today or tomorrow). I love you's to the moon and back, thanks for reading xx