Training

Wazzup guyz! Another new chapter nanaman ang narelease haha!

Enjoy your reading guys! Have a good day!

Sorry if I didn't update new chapters for so long😭 life gets busier but don't worry! I'll do my best to update new chapters

Enjoy!

So again if there's a grammar errors I'm sorry! I'm not good at English!

================================

Akane is finally slowly recovering from blood loss after they encountered her reflection and Saitama was planning to train Akane with him to search for her power/abilities.

Saitama: wake up akane!

Akane: I'm still sleepy papa... I didn't sleep well.

Saitama: huh? I told you to go to bed early, right? What time did you sleep?

Akane: 2:00 am papa

Saitama: what the?🤦 Akane If you want to be a hero you must not lack self-discipline! Why? what happened? Why did you sleep at 2:00 am? Is there a problem? Is there something bothering you?

Akane: I couldn't sleep because of excitement for our training papa.

Saitama: ugh! How can you think clearly, Akane? You're lack of sleep 🤦 you might get out of focus while I'm training you gosh! I thought something was bothering you.

Akane: Let's go straight to training Papa! I can do this!

Saitama: Are you sure? You might faint suddenly.

Akane: no papa! Please I can do this don't worry!

Saitama: You're a female akane🤦 You can't be short of blood and you can't stay awake either! Remember you're still recovering from blood loss

Akane: What does my being a female have to do with blood loss?

Saitama: Your menstrual cycle can be broken And most women die from blood loss or leukemia so avoid staying awake! By 8:00 you should be asleep ok? Are you sure you can train now?

Akane: yes papa! Promise I'll sleep before 8:00 now I will go to bed early later.

Saitama: ok fine! Since this is just basic training.

Akane: YAYY!!

Saitama: ugh! Have discipline next time Akane!

Akane: Yes papa! I'm sorry

Saitama: it's ok come on now! But we're gonna eat breakfast first!

Even though Akane lacked sleep, she continued her training towards becoming a hero. Akane tried to have energy and fought her sleepiness all day.

Saitama: Let's do yoga first akane! basic training for now!

Akane: eh?! A hard yoga papa?!!

Saitama: I said basic yoga😑

Akane: ok papa!

Saitama: ok just relax Akane and take deep breaths focus your mind with every gentle blow of the wind.

Akane: ok papa!

*Deep breath*

Saitama: All right, just breathe in the breeze and I'll just lay out this mat of ours

Akane: ok papa! Ahm papa?

Saitama: yes?

Akane: where's big bro? Why didn't he come with us?