-Eighteen-

The curtains were drawn and a slither of sunshine peeked through the small crack in the heavy material. Alfie should have been at the bakery over an hour ago but he was having a hard time tearing himself away from Niamh. They had been awake for hours just worshipping each other's bodies over and over again. Alfie felt like bloody God himself as he watched Niamh writhing beneath him, her hair all mussed and splayed out across the pillow and her mouth parted in ecstasy as she came apart chanting his name like a mantra over and over again.

"Fuck," he groaned through gritted teeth, fisting the pillow beside her head and kissing her hard as moving hips teased the last of both of their releases.

Rolling onto his back, Alfie pulled her so that she was lying on top of him; her heart thudding wildly against his. He ran his hands up and down her back, tracing patterns he wasn't even aware of while Niamh kissed his bearded chin and just lay there, content and thoroughly sated.

"I love you, Alf," he heard her murmur and he knew that without a doubt she would feel his heart speed up at her words. He smiled. He couldn't stop himself.

"I love you too, love," he kissed the top of her head, wishing they could just stay here all day, wrapped up in each other and in their own little bubble where nothing else existed or mattered.

But that was not to be. Alfie had too much to do in the bakery and Niamh had plans with Karina and some of her friends.

"What time you going to Karina's today?" he asked her.

"About ten," she answered, climbing off of Alfie so that she could start rifling through the wardrobe for something to wear. Ten sounded like it was a long way off but actually by the time she had gotten ready, done a few chores around the house and then swung past the deli to pick up some things to take to Karina's, there wasn't actually all that much time at all.

Putting his hands behind his head, Alfie grinned salaciously at the sight of Niamh, stark naked and rummaging through dozens of skirts and dresses and blouses, pausing for a moment and tilting her head in thought until deciding against the item of clothing and continuing to search again.

"You know I'm certain I saw that mauve dress you like on the wardrobe floor," he commented. "If you bend down right there you'll be sure to find it."

You're disgusting," Niamh caught on to his game and threw a cardigan at him along with a playful glare.

"What?" Alfie exclaimed, his eyes alight with mischief. "Love, that fuckin' arse of yours looks best when it's stuck up in the air and I can see your shiny wet cunt just waitin' for my co-"

He cackled when she threw a shoe at him and he caught it easily with one hand, throwing it back towards the wardrobe floor, making sure not to hit her with it. Standing up, he reached for her, biting and nibbling at her neck when she tried to push him away. He dragged her to the dressing table and bent her over it, gripping her wrists with one of his hands while the other slipped through her wet folds.

"Love that don't you?" he murmured into her ear as his finger slipped inside of her with ease and he caught her eye in the dressing table mirror. He added another finger, the noise of his digits squelching inside of her sounding almost obscene and bringing a flush to Niamh's cheeks which made Alfie smile in delight. He loved how she could still be so shy around him when it came to intimacy. Bringing his fingers up to her mouth, he pushed them in between her lips, groaning when she licked them; tasting both her release and his own on them, and his eyes thundered almost dangerously when Niamh wriggled against the hardness now pressing at her entrance. "You're a very naughty girl this mornin', Niamh. And do you know what I do to naughty girls?"

Niamh shook her head, unable to speak as her heart rate accelerated wildly and Alfie's palm met with the pale skin of her bottom at the same time as he slid inside of her.