C H A P T E R : 1

You kicked your feet angrily while holding the limited edition soccer ball in your arm as you cursed a few things out on your teammates. Today was your final soccer match in which your team lost to the opponent team. The opponent team was a weak one however they won the match.

You felt like you will burst out any time. The match was so important to you. You and your teammates practiced for this match so hard. But you lost. The anger in your head is growing but not calming down. You shouldn't be angry like this but however you are the captain of your team.

You were walking in a alley while cursing a lot of words out of anger. Your soccer jersey was drenched in sweat while your small boyish hair are damp as they stick to your forehead.

"I should have practiced more! Fuck!" You cursed out on yourself. "That 500 000 won! I would have got that 500 000 won but guess what?!? Fuck my life! Fuck everything!" You said while mentally crying inside . "Min Yujin how can you lost like this?!" You asked yourself as you dropped the soccer ball and kicked with full force as your life depending on it. The ball flew away by your kick as it got crashed on to the windshield of a car.

You blinked twice as you gasped and ran to the car. The windshield was fully broken as you cried mentally. "Oh no... what do I do now?!?" You asked to yourself as your both hands went to your hair and grasped to your hair. You realised the car was pretty expensive by looking at the logo. "Fuck my life!" You murmured as you get close to the car and bend a little to take out your ball and leave as soon as possible before someone caught you. But it didn't went as you thought.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" You heard a loud voice as you stopped and your eyes went wide. You turned around as you saw a beautiful well built tall man standing there while staring at his car and eyes are widened in full shock. "MY CAR! WHAT THE FUCK!" He said as he came near to his car. Well you are done... The man stared at his car while cursing a lot of things.

You looked here and there as you tried to leave the place. But it's too late. He slowly turned his head as he looked at you. His eyes was full of fury."Hey you! It was you who did this?!" He asked coming closer to you. Your eyes went wide as you laughed nervously. "What..no..why would I do that..." You said as he got so much closer to you. He suddenly grabbed you by your wrist. "You...did this.." He said towering over on you as you stared at him unable to say something. Your voice got stuck in your throat, unable to say a word. "You! Pay me back for what you have caused." He said word by word as your eyes got widened. Well you are done now.

"Sir you see...I don't have a penny in my pocket... please let me go..." You said trying to get away from his grip but his grip got more tighter. "Do you think it's funny?! You just broke the windshield of my car and how do you think i can let you go?!? I won't let you go untill you pay me back!" He said as he grabbed you by your collar and brought you so close to his face. His hot breath was directly hitting on your face as you stared at him with your black doe eyes in frightened.
"Do you think you can get away from this, lil boy? I won't let you go untill you pay me back!" He said staring at you with those eyes full of anger. But wait what.. lil boy???

"I said let me go you fucking bitch!" You said as you pushed him with all your energy as he stumbled back a little. You stared at him for a minute as you left the place while running for your dear life. "What the- you son of a bitch! I'll kill you!" He screamed as you took a short cut while running and gasping for air.

Well well your day didn't went as you thought. First you lost the match. Second you broke the windshield of a stranger's expensive car and third you left your soccer ball there as left that place hurriedly. That soccer ball was expensive one which your brother Yoongi gifted you. But you lost it. The day couldn't be even worse than this.