Hazbin May Cry Mission 16

Mission 16: Devil's Waves Part 1

It had been a few days since the events at the Ring of Wrath and after dealing with Zephyrus, Dante and the hotel staff were going about their routine. Charlie tried her best to get her clients to try anything that would send them to Heaven. But it appeared she was going to need more than art projects and Yoga. "Hmm... What to do? What to do? How can I get them all to take this seriously," Charlie asked herself as she paced around the room with Vaggie sitting on the sofa.

"You know they barely take anything seriously, especially Angel. Hell is full of sinners and demons that don't care about anything but themselves," Vaggie told her girlfriend.

"Yeah, but Z was our first successful client. The others should be willing to put more effort into redeeming themselves," Charlie replied.

"I know, but let's list who we have so far. There's a couple of porn stars and drug addicts, a few gang members, a farm girl that won't stop trying to get guys to fuck her, some alcoholics, and to top it all off, a greedy witch owl lady that stores more stuff in her hair than her pockets."

"To be fair, I don't think her dress has pockets," Charlie remarked, thinking about Lechuza's outfit.

"My point is that you aren't going to get them all to redeem themselves immediately. Even with Dante's help, we'd need something to get them to focus," Vaggie stated as Charlie sat down next to her.

Suddenly, a loud chorus of shouts and yells sounded from another room. Heading to see what the problem was, Charlie and Vaggie saw that it was chaos in the bar. "Not again," Charlie whined as she saw Angel keeping several glasses out of Lechuza's reach, Cruiser was threatening Salvia with his switchblade. All while Candy, Dia, and Summer were tipsy from some cocktail mixes and Applejack was flirting with a shy Terry. As this happened, Husk was drinking himself into a stupor, Niffty was cleaning up messes as they happened, and Alastor was enjoying the show.

"Where's Dante when you need him," Vaggie complained as she was fuming at the scene in front of her.

"I think he went to tell Lucifer about that horse you found before," Niffty said as she emptied her dustpan into a nearby garbage can.

Charlie was at her boiling point. She could take so much, but now she was fuming. "ENOUGH," she exclaimed with her eyes turning red and her horns appearing, making everyone stop what they were doing and saw the flames shooting from behind her.

"Hun," Vaggie asked as she was now concerned about Charlie snapping as she did.

Taking deep breaths, Charlie's appearance returned to normal and she looked at everyone like a disappointed kindergarten teacher. "What happened here," she asked.

"What does it look like? These two numskulls are making drinks, but giving them to those hookers," Lechuza said, pointing to both Angel and Husker before looking at the succubi and fox demon.

"That's because you took my favorite toy away, you fucking hag," Angel countered.

"This guy bitchslapped me and took my soda," Cruiser said as he still had Salvia at knifepoint while Frankie was making angry chittering noises.

"I didn't see your name on it. Try getting flavors that other people won't drink," Salvia retorted, blocking the knife with the currently empty can.

"I had it in my hand, you prick!"

"I did nothing," Terry said innocently.

"Except play hard to get," Applejack told the minotaur as she started to unbutton the shirt she was wearing to expose more cleavage.