Hazbin May Cry Mission 23

Mission 23: Snake In The Grass

Charlie and Zephyrus galloped through the streets of Pentagram City killing all of the Blades, Frosts, Blood-goyles, and other assortments of demons that Mundus summoned. "Some of these demons must be brought from the other regions of Hell," Charlie said to herself, knowing that some of the demons seemed too feral to live around the city. "I have to hurry," the Princess of Hell muttered to herself while cutting down all the beasts that came after her and the demonic steed. Zephyrus' armored form stomped down and cut through as many of the lesser demons as he could. "Don't stop, Zephyrus! We have to get to Dante and the others," she told the stallion as she beheaded many Hell Sloths.

The hellish horse neighed as he sped up, crushing the pavement beneath his feet and trampling over many foes that were stupid enough to stay in front of him. The Princess of Hell saw their destination in the distance before noticing how these demons were wreaking havoc throughout the city. Her eyes widened as she saw the corpses of Sinners, Hellborn, and Mundus's minions scattered in the streets. Charlie's focus soon turned to the path in front of her being blocked off by an army. Standing before the Princess was a large assortment of Blades, 7 Hells, Vanguards, Frosts, Nobodies, Sin Scissors, Blood-goyles, and Hellbats attempting to keep the equine away.

"Fire," a voice commanded as many bullets shot upon the wild demons as they started to disintegrate.

Charlie looked behind her and saw many demons in uniforms and armed with holy weapons marching toward the army in the streets. "Defend Princess Charlotte at all cost!" A lieutenant shouted towards the troops as they made haste and fired upon the creatures of Mundus, disintegrating them into nothingness.

"The Royal Army," Charlie said to herself as she saw the many demons in uniforms clash with Mundus' forces. "How did Dad rally so many of them this fast?"

"Allow me to answer that question, my dear Princess," a voice from behind her said. Turning around, Charlie saw an owl demon wearing a large gold crown on his head, a maroon cape around his shoulders, and a similarly colored armor.

"Lord Paimon? Why are you here," Charlie asked as many more of the Royal Army of Hell came through with their Dukes, Princes, and Overlords leading them.

"Lucifer called upon us and told us that Mundus was set free by a delusional idiot. Both of your parents rallied all the Princes, Ars Goetia family members, and Overlords that were loyal to the Royal Family to aid in fighting these things," Paimon told her as his stare turned some of the Nobodies to stone. The owl king looked at the princess and saw what was on her back. "Oh, my... is that the Sparda I see?"

"Yes, it is. And I'm in a hurry to give it to Dante," Charlie told him.

"Allow us to help you," Paimon said as he turns towards the troops. "Make a path for Princess Charlotte so she reaches her destination!"

The troops from Hell's army started to kill as many of Mundus' forces as possible. "Alright, Zephyrus. Let's go find Dante," Charlie said while pulling the reins on the demon stallion as they rode off towards the building.

As the group was going up the elevator, Dante was looking over his new gun as he checked it over. As he did, Blitzo spoke to the Devil Hunter. "So you can't be killed by holy bullets," the imp asked as he watched the numbers on the elevator go up.

"Can't say, but it does hurt a lot more than anything else," Dante told the taller imp as he dismissed his newest Devil Arm. "Guess the only thing that can kill me is by cutting off my head. Don't try it."

"What makes you think I would want to," Blitzo argued as a bat with a barbed wire dropped from behind his back. "Okay, maybe a swing."

"Oh please... he'd shoot up before you get the chance to swing," Vaggie said rolling her eye as she polished her spear.