red lipstick~ ejax

"Come here Ajax, it won't be that bad!!" Enid giggled, hopping off her bed as she ran after her boyfriend with an eyeshadow palette.

"No!" 

"Please?"

The stoner turned and looked at his girlfriend, her big, bright eyes glistening as she looked up at him. As much as he wanted to resist and was determined to be very adamant about it, he sighed, shrugging his shoulders as he gave a weak nod.

"Sure, why not," he muttered in defeat, and the werewolf grinned, grabbing his hand and leading him back to the bed as she rambled on about the colors she felt would suit his skin the best. She listed off several names of colors, many he would have never suspected, but she kept silent as he watched her pace back and forth before her eyes widened.

"I have an idea!" She yelped loudly and quickly sprung toward him, her hands reaching for a facial wipe, and she roughly began cleaning his face. He winced, the sudden rubbing against his face causing him to grunt in dismay as he patiently let his girlfriend begin to work on his face.

She started with this weird liquid that reeked of alcohol, 'cleanser', or something along those lines. He wasn't really listening, instead, his eyes were scanning the girl's concentrated expression, the way her eyebrow rose and fell, the way she bit her lip when she was trying to decide something.

Then she started dusting his skin with this skin-tone powder, and he was sure it was the wrong shade for him. Enid continued listing off the different instruments she used, such as foundation (which he had thought was for houses), bronzer, concealer, blush, and everything ranging from A to Z.

He decided he liked the way she clicked her tongue when she was dusting his face, and he almost smiled at the girl, but quickly covered it with a cough as he was determined not to let her know that he was actually enjoying this.

Her eyes were full of mischief as she reached for the eyeshadow palette, the fundamental goal of her mission tonight. Enid's mouth curved into that cheeky smile, and his heart melted at the sight as he willingly smiled up at her before seeing the small brush in her hand and frowned.

"I really wanted to practice this part for myself, so you're my testing dummy," she said proudly, and he quickly closed his eyes, squeezing them together as he waited for the foreign feeling to enter his senses.

But it never came.

"Ajax, you can't squeeze your eyes so tightly closed, I won't get it on your eyelid if you do that. So relax, I've done this at least once or twice on someone else before," she said matter-of-factly, and he glared up at her.

"Once or twice!? I thought you were like a seasoned pro or something!" He said in bewilderment, and she shook her head as she began to laugh.

"It's kind of you to think so, but I don't know everything there is to know. So that is why-"

"-you're practicing on me," Ajax cut her off, gently closing his eyes as she scoffed at him.

"Yeah."

One hand held his jaw in place while the other worked on his eye, the soft feeling almost making him squirm as he struggled to keep his eyes closed. He desperately wanted to see what she was doing to him but fought the urge to resist her. She had been working out, and he was sure she was and would be stronger than him in all ways possible.

He wanted to live to graduation.

She used a variety of colors, and he found it shocking the amount she was using wouldn't make a big pile on his eye. How did his eye not feel any heavier from this amount of...dust?

"Done!" Enid said, clapping her hands together as she cupped his face in her hands, and he opened his eyes and he blinked several times. She held up a mirror and was amazed to see a rainbow blended onto his eyelid, the shiny, glittering colors were so beautifully arranged. He looked up at her, staring at her in awe as he felt his body warm with admiration.

Her eyes bounced around his face, and she winked before she reached for something, pulling up a small cylinder tube as she carefully screwed it up; lipstick.

Red lipstick.

The gorgon reared back onto the bed, holding his hand up at her as he attempted to negotiate with the girl.

"Enid, you promised."

"Awww, but it would look SO good...plus don't you want me to get better at makeup?" She said sadly, her arm falling at his side as she frowned at him.

Ajax sighed, before beckoning with his hand for her to continue. She smiled, crawling onto the bed and straddling him against her mattress as she carefully applied the lipstick to his lips. He kept his eyes closed, and the blonde admired the boy as she moved a hair out of his face, smiling softly before planting a sweet, sincere kiss on his forehead.

He opened his eyes, and they landed on hers as she looked between them.

"Thank you," she whispered, and he nodded before flashing a smirk at her.

"You thought I didn't have a plan? Well, you were wrong," he said teasingly, and suddenly his hands were wrapped around her body, and he flipped her over as he began to plant kisses all over her face, the red lipstick staining her face in scattered kisses as she laughed.

"Ajax!" She cried out, her hands trying to push away the boy but he continued to kiss any bare skin he saw as the lipstick slowly imprinted on her skin. Once he finished, he laughed into her neck, the feeling sending a warm rush of heat to her cheeks as she grabbed his face again.

"You missed a spot," she muttered, and she pulled him in for a kiss as her hand traveled to the back of his neck, holding him there a while until they pulled away from each other, gasping for air before he flopped onto his back beside her, a lazy smile resting upon his lips as he looked over at her.

"I think we were both successful tonight."

She laughed, looking over at him as she framed his face in a heart with her hands.

"I agree."

Suddenly the doorknob turned and the door creaked open, and the couple quickly sat up as Wednesday and Xavier walked in, both of them looking at each other before the artist burst into laughter, his laughs filling the air before Enid joined in, then Ajax, before the noirette rolled her eyes at the trio.

"This is insane and childish, if not also incredibly disgusting. But I believe that Enid does look adequate in all that red," Wednesday smirked, and laughter filled the room once more before Xavier pulled out his phone.

"Smile for the camera!" He shouted, and Ajax attempted to cover his face while Enid embraced the makeover she had received from her boyfriend, a big smile on her face as she held up peace signs. 

Once the photos were taken, Xavier and Wednesday decided to go back to the boy's dorm and let the fashionistas finish off their session. Ajax blushed harshly, adding to the already reddened cheeks caused by the blush.

"I'll have to ask him to send me those so I can put them on my blog," Enid laughed to herself, grabbing a makeup wipe and leaning over to her boyfriend.

"Here, I don't want you staining my bedsheets with that makeup- or this lipstick job you did on me," she teased, and the boy sighed dramatically. The blonde started getting up, but he reached for her hand, pulling her back into him as he look inquisitively at her.

"Was I much help?"

Enid smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling as she nodded quickly.

"Very much! I love youuu!" She said lovingly, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him in for a sloppy kiss before turning away.

"Love you too," Ajax said, blushing as he started wiping the makeup off.

Something about that girl made her irresistible, and he knew if she asked to do this again, he would say yes in a heartbeat.

~~~

Ta-da!