Five

"Is this such a good idea...?" I heard Obi-wan ask, a bit concerned, as both him and Anakin stood along the side of the room.

After Kala and Mia left, with their Padawans in tow, I decided it was time to see just what Lily-la was capable of. So off to a training room we went and with nothing much that needed their attention...or that they wanted to do, Obi-wan and Anakin both decided to follow us.

"Perhaps either Anakin or I could switch places with you...have you watch from a far." Obi-wan told me, a bit concerned about my well being.

"Obi-wan...." I told him, my voice quite stern. "I'm fine." I'm also so sick of people treating me like I'm fragile...even the other members on the Jedi Council. They wanted me to stay on Coruscant for what felt like forever, in the safety of the Jedi Temple. Granted I could just leave, find something else to do...I just haven't found it yet.

"Do you even have a saber...?" This time it was Anakin who'd butted in. Shortly after the battle on Geonosis, both Obi-wan and Anakin had gone to the crystal caves on Ilum in search for new Kyber crystals while I stayed put due to my injuries.

"I made one yesterday." I told them before I took one of the sabers off my belt, they'd been slightly hidden by the skirt of my Jedi robe. I took up my spot in the middle of the room, about ten feet away from Lily-la.

Lily-la took her saber, the one that Tami gave to her, and held it at her side. Neither one of us lit our saber quite yet.

"Don't go easy." I told Lily-la. "I want to see what you're capable of." As if I didn't get enough of it during our fight.

"Are you going to go easy on me...?" Lily-la asked me before she ignited her saber, a yellow light lit up the dim room.

"One saber...." I told her, quite obviously. "Suppose I am." With that, my silver blade roared to life.

I held my saber defensively, as did Lily-la. For a few seconds no one attacked as we seemed to circle each other. She took the first move, rushing towards me. I brought my saber up to easily block hers, then it was my turn to attack and she blocked it. We went at a somewhat slow pace: attack, block, attack, block...repeat.

It was quite boring to say the least...especially when I'm used to much faster paced duels and fights. So much so that this slow match between us had me falter as I side stepped a bit too quickly and managed to trip and fall. My saber fell to the ground, turning off the second it had been air born, while I landed on my butt with a thud.

I heard a snicker from the sidelines, I sent Anakin a glare that seemed to make him stop which Obi-wan nudged him before sending me a worried look. After all, it was all he could do even though I knew he wanted more...I could feel it.

"M-Master...." Lily-la told worriedly stated, rushing to my side. "Are you alright...?"

"I'm fine." I brushed her off as I tried to get up, only my quick movements seemed to make the still healing wound on my back flair up. At this, Obi-wan seemed to finally come over to help me up. "I don't get why this thing isn't healing like it should." I dejectedly said, at my words, Lily-la seemed to look down to the ground, guiltily.

"Have you been applying the ointment three times a day, like you should...?" Obi-wan questioned me, curious yet concerned.

I just looked at him. "Three...?" I questioned him, a bit confused. "Not once...?" Kala...! I internally screamed...she only said once a day. Two of it really pains me...so I've been applying it just before I go to bed.

Obi-wan took a deep breath before he looked towards Anakin. "Why don't you look after Lily-la for a moment, might prepare you for when you get your own Padawan." Obi-wan told Anakin.