Chapter 1

Bacon POV:

Time: Early in the morning

"Bacon! It's time to wake up!". A voice awakes me, it's Acorn. "Alright, alright, I'm waking up." It's another wonderful day in Robloxia, where Roblox avatars thrive while players aren't playing(it's a behind-the-scenes thing). Today is the first day of high school and I'm both excited and worried at the same time. What if other Robloxians bully me and Acorn? What if we leave the wrong first impression? "Come on Bacon! I'm hungry and we might be late for school!" says Acorn. I must have been in my thoughts. Oh well. I make a quick breakfast and Acorn and I walk off to the neighborhood high school.  

As we walk through the halls, we get many weird looks. "Bacons? What are they doing here?" "Are they actually attending here?". "Humph" sighed Acorn, "why does everyone do that to us? Also, I'm Acorn, not a bacon". "Well, you technically are, because your my sister" I say playfully. We go into our homeroom and find our seats. "Bacon! Acorn!" I turn around "Noob!" Acorn and I say at the same time. Noob has been our friend ever since we were kids, it's great to have him in our homeroom. "Listen up class!" the teacher says as the school bell rings, "so we can cooperate better, I think we should introduce ourselves. I'm (insert teacher's name here). It's nice to meet you. Now, I want to try something new this year to introduce each other. Get into groups of three and greet each group, maybe put a word on things you like." This gets the class hustled up, people start shouting to get into groups with their friends. "Noob, you want to be our group?" Acorn asks, but Noob is already ahead of her. 

We start looking around for a group to introduce ourselves to. "Look over there! Is that a group of guests?" says Noob. Me and Acorn look in Noob's direction, there is a group of guests. One of them has a cap with an R on it, while a purple-haired girl and a blue-haired boy are wearing black sweaters. Noob suggests that we introduce ourselves to them. "Hello!" says Noob, the guests turn around "Do you guys have a group to introduce yourselves to?". The boy with the cap shakes their head, I wonder if they can speak today. "No, we don't have a group to introduce ourselves to" says the blue-haired boy. Oh. Well, that answers my question. "I'm Noob" "I'm Acorn and this is my brother Bacon." The purple-haired girl says"Hello Noob, Acorn, and Bacon. I'm Lavender, and these are my brothers Blue and Guest" We exchange words for a while and then the teacher says to seat back in our seats. It seems like the guests sit in the way back of the classroom, unlike us who sit more in the front. Hmmm, I wonder why.

Chapter done! I am honestly really stressed to see how this turns out. The next chapter coming soon!