Chapter 6

Time: around 3:35

Blue POV

I regret every word I just said. When the doorbell ringed, I wanted to open the door but Lavender stopped me(I think I know why now). We then argued about who was going to open the door and then I yell at her "YOU ANSWERED LAST TIME!! AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE OUR FRIENDS OR ANYTHING!!" but I was very wrong. The Bacons are at our house right now and I feel like I'm about to lose my mind because BACON IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. It's not like there's something wrong with him, just I have a very hard time focusing when in his presence. I find myself thinking about him when we are apart and it annoys Lavender and Guest a lot. And I'm assuming that's how Lavender found out I have a thing for Bacon. I'm willing to admit it to myself but its so embarrassing! I can just feel my cheeks burning up, especially because Bacon's hand IS ON MY BACK. I don't know what to do. What if I do something eerie? What if I say something weird? "Blue?" based on that ringing voice I can immediately tell it's Bacon. "I know this the second time I said this, but are you ok?" He's so kind it's making me feel more uncomfortable. I slowly mutter out "Y-yeah. I'm. I'm ok." Bacon replies "ok. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you." His last words make me feel dizzy as Bacon leaves to game with the everyone else. I honestly don't know if I can survive this...

Time: 4pm

Acorn POV

"Alright," Guest starts as he stands up from the couch stretched his arms "We've been gaming for like, and hour now. We are going to have a break because I don't want you guys to burn your eyes out." Noob stands up next to Guest and stretches alongside him(Guest seems surprised but I'm sure its nothing). Bacon stretches his legs while sitting on the couch as Blue walks away from the back of the couch. Then I feel Lavender standing up too. "Acorn?" I hear her say "can you come with me for a second?" "...Ok" I respond where is she going to take me? I get my answer very soon. Lavender's bedroom is on the second floor past Blue's bedroom and before Guest's Bedroom. Lavender's bedroom smells like, actual lavender. Majority of the objects in her bedroom are purple/lavender colored, including her bed. It's kinda like seeing the bedroom of a little girl who likes pink and has all over the place. It gives me a comforting nostalgic feeling of childhood. Lavender rummages in a box before looking over her shoulder and looking at me. "Normally I wouldn't let someone in my room, but you're a girl too. Take a look around, don't touch anything, this probably will be the only time you'll be here. It should be in here..." she rummages even more. After a quick look toward the table near the bedside, there's a picture of what seems to be a childhood photo of Guest, Blue, and herself. The photo is also in the middle of miscellaneous objects that all scream "childhood" at me. "Ah-ha!" I hear, I turn around and see that Lavender has quickly hid something red behind her back. "Come here for a sec." she says, smiling. I come close to her, hoping that she won't give me a hug or anything of the sort. I would l̶o̶v̶e̶  like that to happen, I'm not used to people doing that to me. She then whips out the object she was hiding and says "Ta-daaaa!!"

Hello again! I really enjoy writing this story so far, and I want to hear what you guys think of it. Feel free to comment anything(please stay clean with your words) and I'll see you next week!