Chapter 7

Time: 4PM

Acorn POV

"Ta-Daa!" In Lavender's hands hold what seems to be a red cloth. "I saw this while shopping, and though you would look nice with it. Oh, if you don't know, it's a bandana" She thought of me? That's... really nice. "Here, let me put on you" Lavender wraps the red bandana around my neck, getting awfully close to me. I can feel my brain shutting off. She then drags me to a mirror in her room and shows me how I look. "You look great!" "...yeah" the red of the bandana really does suit me. And if any blood gets on it, it will blend in! Nice.

Time: 4:15pm

"It's getting late, so I'm going to go home now" says Noob. "Ok! Get home safe!" Lavender responded. "We're going to go home too. Lets hang out again some other time!" Bacon says. We say our goodbyes to the guests and head across the street. A little while after getting in our house, I say "things have been really peaceful and it's bugging me. I'm going out on a hunt, but I'll be home at dinner." "Ok, remember be careful!" I head into my room to grab my knife and start walking toward the backdoor. "Hey." I say to Bacon "You want to come with me?" He shakes his head and says "No, I'm ok with making dinner." "You sure? Last time you tested your skills, I was pretty sure you were better with a knife then me." "and I'll be using those skills at making dinner." "alright." I head out the back door and start walking to find a location to start hunting. Bacon wasn't really much of a frontline guy. If I remember correctly, he knows how to hack, not sure how good at that though. I remember playing a game and I had to beat a boss, but I kept getting beaten and he might of hacked some stat boosts that helped me kill the boss. Well, now's not the time to think about that stuff.

Time: some time at night

Lavender POV

It's kind of hard keeping a large secret all to yourself, your family, and the Roblox organization. Especially when the secret talks to you and tries to lower your sanity then take over your actions for a period of time. Which is what is happening right now in my dream as I am sleeping. "Stop ignoring me!" yells the entity. "Why should I stop? I've done it for days, weeks, heck even months!" I yell back "Never mind. Anyways, you seem to become more attached to your friend. Even gave them a gift." the entity remarks. This entity has been with me ever since the incident. Guest and Blue also have one too. We just call these entities: "it" because we don't know their names and we don't want to give them one. The entity continues to chatter on about how foolish I am "you know if they stick around you too much, you will lower you guard and I will be able to take over. After all, that's what happened last time." I respond with "If that ever happens." the last time was horrifying. One moment I was talking to my friend, the next they were already in the act of respawning. They probably connected the dots on what happened that day and started avoiding me. If we didn't hang out that day, we would have still been friends. If we were not even in that facility in the Roblox HQ, the entity wouldn't be here at all.

By the time this chapter is released, I'll be somewhere where the wifi is bad. So I won't be able to read you comments and stuff. I'll be back by next week though, next chapter next week!