Chapter 2

Bacon POV

Time: Around dinner time after school

"I'm home!" Acorn shouts. "Welcome back! Did you go on a hunt today?" I said while making dinner. As I said that, Acorn walks into my view, clothes bloody, dragging a body behind her. "Yep! Don't worry, I was careful. They'll respawn in a few minutes and they won't even remember due to the memory wipe so they won't get traumatized. At least that's what the Roblox HQ says." Acorn throws the body into the hidden closet in the hallway and goes upstairs to wash up. "Don't forget to wash your knife!" I yell "I know! I don't want to get blood stains on the knife you bought me" Acorn answers back. That's the reason I cook in this house, I don't know what Acorn would do with a knife. Answer: she'll go crazy, or more known as wanting to go on a "hunt". I finish dinner and Acorn comes down to eat.

Time: Next morning

"BACOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!" "I know! I know! I'm getting up! You don't need to shout at me!" Another day of high school. I really hope today's going to be a good day. And I wonder if the guests can speak today.

"Bacon?" the teacher asks "Yeah?" I reply. "Can you answer the question on the board?" "Ok." I dreadfully get up and answer the math question on the board. I hate math. As I return to my seat, the teacher says"That is correct. Lavender, can you tell the class why this works?" Lavender reaches into her backpack and grabs a notepad and writes on it. After a few seconds, Lavender raises her notepad, {I can't}. Seems like the Roblox HQ was creative today. "Oh," says the teacher "Ok, I'll ask someone else". Lavender puts her notepad down and everyone looks away. Acorn didn't. "Acorn. Acorn!" I whisper to her "Huh? Oh, right" she looks at her desk. That was strange.

Time: Lunch

I sit down at a table with Acorn and Noob. As I was about to bite into my cheeseburger, I notice the guest looking around trying to find a place to sit. It seems Acorn also noticed as she yelled over to the guests "Hey! Come over and sit with us!". A while later we were all eating lunch, and the guest all brought notepads and pencils. "So how's your day been?" Noob asks. Guest begins to reach over to his notepad and pencil. "W-wait! It's fine, you can just nod or something" Noob exclaims. Guest thinks for a while, then nods his head. "Whew! I'm relieved to hear that" says Noob. Guest is stunned for a little bit, then he smiles. I think he's happy to know that someone (not a part of his family)cares about him. I look over to see Noob's expression, and he is smiling as usual. But I think I see him blushing a little bit. Heh heh.

Time: After school, walking home.

Noob lives in the house on our right so we often walk home together. Me, Acorn, and Noob say goodbye to the guests and start walking home. Until we noticed the guest were walking in the same direction as us. They stayed behind after school yesterday so we didn't know, but we just walk altogether awkwardly. When we got home, Acorn and I saw them get into the house across from us. Did I not notice before? I should prepare dinner  I thought. I close the door.

Man the last paragraph was intense for me. I was kinda running out of words to write down. Are you guys enjoying this so far? I hope so. Next one coming soon!